Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 20, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Here is a very funny truth about us..... Although this is general (and each scorpio is different) I´d say there is a whole lot of truths to this article... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Enjoy!! https://www.yourtango.c ...
May 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Travelguy35 - Filter
My gf and I were instantly attracted to each other. The night I met her: I was meeting with 2 friends at a bar. The 3 of us were supposed to meet at a blues bar but I was late so my 2 friends wen ...
May 18, 2021 | (Aries)ClifftheCause - Filter
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about a synastry chart where the two people have opposing eros. Mine is in Sagittarius and the other person´s is in Gemini. My Psyche is also conjunct her Eros ...
May 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Hey , I met with a guy right after the new moon and we both felt bewitched. we suddenly felt strongly for eachother. I checked out our synastry and there is nothing karmic or special between us what ...
May 14, 2021 | (Cancer)Brownie85 - Filter
So me and this person was cool all of but 60 days before we lost contact for 20 years. And found me via social media. An inseparable ever since. What´s yall thoughts? ...
May 14, 2021 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello I still dont know what to think about this aspect. Exactly it is square of my chiron to vertex of my partner (I have same aspect in my own natal chart). How is it compatible with partnersh ...
May 14, 2021 | (Taurus)brain - Filter
I am a hobby astrologer for many years now and always checking the birth chart of interesting people I meet. But what about the other way around? What are your experiences by searching for your &qu ...
May 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
You´re Welcome.......... 😉 https://www.yourtango.com/2021342075/zodiac-signs-will-fall-love-after-new-moon-taurus-2021?utm_medium=push&utm_source=push ...
May 11, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
Hi everyone, Can you tell me what you think about this synastry please. https://ibb.co/Tqy8j6r ...
May 10, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Do you guys ever look at your man´s chart and think, this man has attracted and will continue to attract very beautiful women and get jealous over unreal scenarios for no reason or am I just insane? ...
May 9, 2021 | (Aries)Desinkataa - Filter
Hello everybody, I had I look in my solar returns for 2021 and 2022. I was wondering if anyone could write about aspects that can spot a pregnancy into a solar chart. I look my Soli-Lunar phase, bu ...
May 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)JRfity7 - Filter
Opinions on this stnastry? What does it mean tyvm ...
May 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Yuukino - Filter
My whole life I´ve been attracting sagittarius, my first best friend, my all boyfriends. I was wondering if there is something in my chart that shows it or is it just coincident ? :25: ...
May 6, 2021 | (Pisces)gerdahagge - Filter
Me and my taurus man have had a terrible time with fights and arguments. I´m wondering if this is a good time for me to break up. Will i manage it? Normally i always regret my decision after only 1 we ...
May 5, 2021 | (Aquarius)fletw00dmac - Filter
Hi, I would like to ask about my future relationships, I mean I heard that marriage can be read in the 7th house of astrology, so..maybe someone would like to see what my love situation looks like? Gr ...
May 5, 2021 | (Virgo)Cecilia_3 - Filter
Hi, Last week I saw an information about relationships that contains uranus and lilith effects on it. For example, if a couple shares lilith venus conj aspect or lilith sun conj, there is a deep ...
May 5, 2021 | (Libra)deftonesfan - Filter
Hello! Just some general wonderings I have...there´s this girl I´ve had a crush on for a while now and I looked at our composite chart/synastry chart. In the composite chart, we have sun/moon/mercury ...
May 4, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
What does it mean to have 4 x key aspect with a partner? ...
May 3, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ellabear - Filter
Our synastry is quite nice, but our composite is.. tough. Lots of love, affection, attraction but at the same time so much energy and aggression to the point of toxicity. We´ve both tried to walk a ...
April 30, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
Hi, has anyone got any thoughts on this conjunction in synastry ? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »