Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 16, 2021 | (Libra)patricien - Filter
Hi guys, what do you think about this synastry? apart for the "power struggle" thing, does it have some potential? ...
June 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Any thoughts on this synastry between me and a guy I´m currently dating? ...
June 15, 2021 | (Leo)megumiberet - Filter
I have done a lot of research and get mixed results on Jupiter and Juno. Personally, my Juno is in Libra. The Jupiter is in 7th house. Scorpio is 7th house, Pluto is in there as well (Mars is in Gemin ...
June 14, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I’ve know him for years we grew up together ands there’s always been a mutual attraction I don’t know if I should act on it or not. I’m usually not one for relationships so it’s a big deal for me. Wha ...
June 12, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
How to identify a karmic relationship in a synastry? This is a synastry of a VERY toxic relationship that I had, I was reading the description of Saturn in Square Venus, has anyone had such an exp ...
June 12, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Here is an educational read and advice or tips for putting forth the best you... https://www.yourtango.com/experts/draliciaclark/how-tell-you-are-dating-conceited-person?utm_medium=push&utm_sou ...
June 11, 2021 | (Pisces)ebonymermaid - Filter
So....I´ve been diving more into the newer asteroids lately and was plugging them into synastry charts after reading up on them. Nessus and Pholus are brothers of Chiron the "wounded healer" ...
June 9, 2021 | (Aries)Terez - Filter
Hey guys, I´m deeply in love with man who has Scorpio Venus conjunct Pluto in 8th house. I would like to know more about this placement. Can you give me your personal experiences (like person with ...
June 7, 2021 | (Virgo)Lor3112 - Filter
Hi everyone, I got into reading charts around 6 months ago. I’ve come to the conclusion I have some seriously HEAVY karma to pay to many people in my life, which I am working on. But in one chart in p ...
June 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Sookie - Filter
His Eros trine my venus very tight it means there is just a very good passion? (there is) his eros even sextile my saturn and my uranus, I would like to know something moer about that. thank ...
June 5, 2021 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I have to keep someone that is Gemini ASC, Gemini Mars conjunct Uranus, and Gemini Saturn occupied/entertained all day, every day. I am mostly Taurus/Scorpio and I am struggling! I´ve ...
June 5, 2021 | (Libra)Libra1003 - Filter
This person´s Venus is in my 12th house and I can´t help but think there is something karmic? I´ve read other charts have Moon Square Pluto for our synastry as well, but this one says Sun Square Pluto ...
June 5, 2021 | (Pisces)moongirl1 - Filter
Hello. I became interested in astrology at the age of 15-16, and since I have three planets in my house, I read a lot about them. As a result, I screwed myself up so much that now I´m afraid to start ...
June 5, 2021 | (Aries)ClifftheCause - Filter
Does anyone have any experience with double whammy venus conjunct mars in synastry. I have my Mars conjunct this woman´s Venus in Gemini and my Venus is conjunct her Mars in Taurus. My sun is al ...
June 4, 2021 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
I have no idea if that happened all the time but recently I have realized that they act hesitant and even scared of me. Not only in relationships but also in group projects and friendships. What might ...
June 3, 2021 | (Gemini)Anilah - Filter
Can you tell me more about this Synastry Chart? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=10&muz_narozeni_mesic=6&muz_narozeni_ ...
June 3, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
Me and this woman/romance have a lot of good contacts in our synastry charts so I cast composite chart and trying to understand more on the charts. Will post composite chart on reply to post. ...
June 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
What are your thoughts on this question and how do you feel about the article?? https://www.yourtango.com/experts/clay-andrews/3-reasons-you-shouldnt-wait-him-call-you?utm_medium=push&utm_sourc ...
May 27, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
Please share here your experiences as a lover of somebody who has their Venus in Aquarius. Or if you have Venus in Aquarius yourself, your general experience with love. ...
May 27, 2021 | (Pisces)jojo2675 - Filter
Hi everyone! I have just met someone on the full moon in Scorpio on 25th April 2021, this was online, I am 26th Feb 1975 born in Glasgow, Scotland at 05:38am and he is born on 9th October 1974, bor ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »