Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 3, 2021 | (Virgo)Casey - Filter
Would love to hear feedback from what the composite and Synastry chart show about this relationship - thanks in advance! (Male on outside of Synastry) Composite chart: https://ibb.co/brRPLJB ...
July 3, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
My mother asked me to publish this synastry, to me the truth does not seem like this relationship, the guy knows how to manipulate it and, my mother seems to lose her brain completely when it comes to ...
July 2, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
Hi! I´ve been having many short term relationships/connections but nothing really permanent due to many karmic encounters. Since I have such a profound stellium in Scorpio in my third house, my moon ...
July 1, 2021 | (Libra)flor889 - Filter
The last 3 men I have been romantically involved with have all had some sort of heart problem. They´re all also water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Cancer) And all 3 have told me that I have a very healing ...
June 30, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Has anyone activated Vertex? That hemisphere has to do with relations: with the way that we grow and we expand our world through contact with other people. Hence the meaning of Vertex be eminentl ...
June 30, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Of those here married. Do you really have good synastry with your spouse? How true have you found the composite chart? :27: ...
June 29, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I met a person from the same day and year of birth! All our planets are in conjunction and are in the same signs! How good is this for a relationship? ...
June 29, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
This is something I have been wondering about for some time. Namely, on many websites the compatibility of two individuals on the basis of their Venus placements is calculated (or otherwise indicated ...
June 29, 2021 | (Taurus)CVS - Filter
Hello everyone, When choosing a wedding date, should we only look at the positions of the planets on that date? Or should we also consider the aspects those planets on that day make to the natal ch ...
June 28, 2021 | (Sagittarius)JustDavid - Filter
The 7th House is the rock of relationship, marriage - no doubt. But it is not until the 8th House that we find true intimacy and into the 8th inevitably the 7th house rock sinks straight to the bottom ...
June 28, 2021 | (Scorpio)RAW - Filter
I met this girl one night. Her suns at the 12°degree leo by my 11°degree leo midheavan. I´m a scorpio sun 12°degree and a scorpio rising 6°. Her mars is at 2°degree leo. Mines at 0°degree libra. Our m ...
June 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Giuliiateolis - Filter
Hi ❤️, I have a question about mine and my boyfriend´s natal charts. Today I noticed that our big three are all ruled opposite signs but in different position: I have the sun in Sagittarius, he is a g ...
June 26, 2021 | (Capricorn)Mikrosefal - Filter
Is there any positive aspect having your Venus in his 12th house in synastry, conjunct his rising sign ( don´t know why it doesn´t make my Venus in his 1st house though) and additional I have Venus in ...
June 25, 2021 | (Cancer)Sir Ching - Filter
Hi everyone, Lets cut to the chase shall we! When it comes to relationships, sexual chemistry is a must. So... here are my top 3 aspects for having great sex in a relationship. :79: The number 1 mo ...
June 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)JustDavid - Filter
Full Moon Love Ruminations Mercury Retrograde Relationship Download – you love them AND feel you can be perfectly yourself around them when they love you AND feel like they can be perfectly themse ...
June 23, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
My sister wanted me to post her and her boyfriends´ synastry chart. I´ve attached the chart below. Any insights? (My sister is Partner B) Edit: Reuploaded chart because I had the birthtime of Pa ...
June 22, 2021 | (Cancer)sentgrace - Filter
I had home improvement work done on my home this weekend. I have a sensation that he may be interested. He asked me alot of personal questions, about my hobbies, etc. I had told him my fiance p ...
June 21, 2021 | (Cancer)jpb2021 - Filter
So I started to have some crush on this capricorn girl (I´m a cancer) that works at the gym but I´m a bit confused. The story started more than 2 years ago when I joined the gym and I´ve noticed al ...
June 19, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I like it, and I would like to see if someone gives me some advice to see how I do it HAHAHA Who has Venus in Virgo who wants to give me advice, or someone who knows about this position? I think my ...
June 18, 2021 | (Virgo)Turbo TJ - Filter
Any opinions on this chart? Many good and adverse Aspects. With my personal experience it seems like these all could manifest in separate times. What should one look for in a positive relati ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »