Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 19, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´ve been eyeing friends, if they have their Sun in the 10th house like me it seems we get along well? Where are you Sun in 10th house people? :4: ...
July 19, 2021 | (Aries)unknown0 - Filter
When we are doing cooperation then I am feeling so stressful. Also I just don´t understand him because he´s getting so easily angry. We usually are in conflict and I really don´t get along with my fat ...
July 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Are there people among us you who have not looked at the synastry in a relationship? Neither at the beginning nor in the course of the partnership? Have you ever rejected a relationship while looki ...
July 19, 2021 | (Taurus)quinn_xx85 - Filter
I´ve just been wondering what it is going to be like when a person has their Venus making conjunctions to your personal planets... Simultaneously, their Moon also making squares to all of those planet ...
July 19, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
I have a date on July 22nd and our charts are below. Is this going to go well? I’m very nervous but really like him! ...
July 18, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
I can´t find any info on Uranus conjunct descendant in synastry. What happens in the realtionship? Unstable? Electric? ...
July 18, 2021 | (Pisces)jambuck - Filter
Quick backstory: we’ve known each other for years in a professional capacity. There’s a 10 year age gap. He moved away and we haven’t spoken in years, randomly Last year he reached out to hang out and ...
July 17, 2021 | (Pisces)Starryeye - Filter
Hi just wanted to know if anyone has the ability to read this chart. I am new to astrology and i have little knowledge about aspects.all opinions are welcomed. thank you. 😊 https://horoscopes.ast ...
July 16, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Hellomidnightlovers - Filter
Hello Something happened. I met a man, 9 years younger than me. That was one of the easiest communication of my life. I was finishing all his sentences, guessing what he was thinking. I felt incred ...
July 16, 2021 | (Aries)Nik2203 - Filter
Hi, I would like to know what does south node (mine, birth) square Jupiter (other person, progressed) means in progressed synastry chart? I cannot find any information about it, and it is always ...
July 16, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
I am a Leo rising but for some reason Taurus placements can not stay away from me. :61: They make me feel like I am not ambitious enough or like I have no drive or idea of what I want in life. I ...
July 16, 2021 | (Cancer)CancerPiscesVirgo - Filter
Hi. Does anyone know if there is a site with the exact date and time of your soul mate based on my chart. ...
July 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)tazzz - Filter
We are living together for 4 months now. I have a feeling I am not the only one who has deeper feelings than just being flat mates. It was very intensive get_to_know in the beginning but we starte ...
July 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
When there are Pluto contacts missing in synastry? ...
July 12, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
Soo I was looking into it because I’ve realised that even tho I dont connect so much with air and fire, Like quincux(these are the worst) and squares (these can be fun if I keep my distance) I h ...
July 10, 2021 | (Aquarius)tonkazee - Filter
So I just recently reunited with my 1st love. We both were 14 when we met we were each others first long term bf/gf relationship. Among other 1sts. We were kids and broke up alot and we argued alot un ...
July 9, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
What is your synastry no go? Do you have any? Mine is someones Mars on top of my personal planets,in my case its proven time over time this causing fight and war ... ...
July 8, 2021 | (Aquarius)kaalimars - Filter
How do you all feel about lilith in close very close conjunction to personal planets (mars, venus, moon) ? and how was this played out in your experience? ...
July 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)Jujutini - Filter
I´m curious what is the highest number a person can get in the Loving category of the Love Compatibility? The highest I´ve gotten is 5 But in passion I got a 7 Conflict I´ve had 17 What ...
July 3, 2021 | (Sagittarius)armanz - Filter
Hi ! :D Here is the composite of my lover and me. And as you can see saturn is square to Mercury, Venus and the Ascendant. Knowing that composite is not something you can work on, unlike synastry, ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »