Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 1, 2021 | (Virgo)sunflowerdj - Filter
For some reason, I couldn´t get this guy off my mind when we first met. It was like I wasn´t sure if I like him but still decided to date him, and feelings started to grow pretty quick. I decided to d ...
July 31, 2021 | (Gemini)Anilah - Filter
I have a very problematic and difficult relationship with my cousin. Only the first day we met everything looked idyllic. Then later I felt that she couldn´t stand me, that she didn´t love me, and ...
July 29, 2021 | (Taurus)Suzanne Towner - Filter
Hello Met March 2008; mature age students at uni. Pretended single; didn´t want me to walk away. Living separate lives; hadn´t actually split- had to live together bit longer, she was very close to g ...
July 28, 2021 | (Pisces)srul5 - Filter
Hey, im an orthodox jewish who is looking to get married. i met in my life countless girls. there was always something off. wethear looks, personallity, brains, sensitivity (always too sensitive o ...
July 28, 2021 | (Aries)Maria433 - Filter
My Mercury and Venus are in Aries in the 7th house. What does that bring me, will I have a happy marriage when/if I do get married, does it show any indication of an actually good marriage? Excuse ...
July 28, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
Last week I posted about an upcoming date I had. I didn’t get much info on our charts and was hoping to try again.🤞🏼We know each other from school almost 20 years ago but we were not friends. I th ...
July 27, 2021 | (Aquarius)Ways_of_Leavin' - Filter
Not too much information on this online and I have read all that I could find. I´ve been running into this aspect repeatedly as of lately... From what I gather both parties can help each other hea ...
July 26, 2021 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
I realized today, that my relationship is full of this aspects. We have mars sextil pluto in synastry. We have both mars in 8th house of partner chart. And we have also same aspect mars pluto sexti ...
July 26, 2021 | (Libra)patricien - Filter
Which synastry do you think has more chance to last? and why? thank you ...
July 26, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
Been exploring Vedic lately for the first time, found this video and it seems quite on point about a bunch of people I know! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0vZG6CsToo There is a comment under ...
July 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)iiiv - Filter
Hey guys! I just wonder if they´re any ways to deal with two Scorpio moons in relationships. Can you give a piece of advice to partners? Or is this just dead end? ...
July 25, 2021 | (Virgo)Sis999 - Filter
Any thoughts are much appreciated… I’ve never dated a Taurus before as I’ve tended to be attracted to Leo’s and Aries men. But a Taurus man came into my life and I feel very comfortable around him. ...
July 25, 2021 | (Gemini)sunnierside - Filter
I’m curious about this one... I feel like they’re sooo different but at the same time they get each other. ...
July 24, 2021 | (Sagittarius)phareouh - Filter
I want to know why all my matches are a lot of everything, in reality it´s all fire and flames... Can you give me a reading,. Thanks. ...
July 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)mxdisontay - Filter
Having trouble deciphering the lower half of the chart. I´m not too good at figuring out the exact aspects.. thank you!!! In case anyone wants to make any general comments, they are welcomed!! I am ...
July 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)degreesofsin - Filter
Me and my best friend have :152: :191: :157: in our synastry at an exact degree in the final degree of Cancer (29´), in her 12th house. Is there any special meaning to this? I´ve heard a lot about 12 ...
July 22, 2021 | (Taurus)NadiaSG - Filter
Is it possible to have stable, long lasting and happy relationship if you have Saturn square Saturn with your partner in synastry? ...
July 21, 2021 | (Gemini)Lake11 - Filter
My partner and I have sun, Venus , Mars and Jupiter opposite uranus AND neptune. At the same time; Sun, Venus mars Jupiter, all Trine pluto. Is this doomed or workable? Our Synastry has some saturn tr ...
July 20, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
What do you think about south node Saturn conjunction in synastry chart? Does it mean the Saturn person was the abuser of the south node person ? Or maybe was the father of the south node person. ...
July 20, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Curious about this. How it manifest. I know someone very casually that has Sun, Merc., and Venus in Virgo, which falls in my 12th house. Ive read a little about it, but still pretty green on all of ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »