Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 19, 2021 | (Virgo)xbluefairytale - Filter
I was looking into my parent´s birth chart and I realized that we three have intercepted houses, mine being the combination of my parents placements. My mom has Sagittarius-Gemini in 3,4 and 9,10; ...
August 18, 2021 | (Capricorn)tigerbear - Filter
Any thoughts on this? Is this karma? or some sort of fated relationship? Do we encounter in this life for only a purpose? ...
August 18, 2021 | (Aries)Ksuwaves - Filter
What does it mean if someone’s asteroid Karma conjunct my Moon at the same degree? Does anyone has this? ...
August 17, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
I just finished Nevilles "Planets in synastry" books. He refers to Venus in fourth house overlay, as bad placement. Never about that before.. Opinions? ...
August 16, 2021 | (Aries)osungbemi1010 - Filter
I noticed a similarity between a romantic partner of mine and my mother´s birth charts, so I went to look at their synastry chart. My mother´s north node is conjunct his Venus (1°), and his north ...
August 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Taurus - Filter
Hello everyone Is there anyone who could help me with the synastry of my babies (twins) and me ? In their natal chart their have difficult aspects from and to their moon. That terrified me becau ...
August 13, 2021 | (Cancer)nekineka777 - Filter
Hello everyone, I´ve been an observer up until now and I´m a massive believer in astrology. I´m in this lovely relationship, the best one so far if I dare say so. I want to check and compare our chart ...
August 12, 2021 | (Pisces)srul5 - Filter
I was born in Jerusalem, at March 13 1999, between 8 to 9 am. Who is the best match for me? What day what month? If I’m looking for a girl around my age… 19-22/3 ...
August 12, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
Hello, I´m having a hard time understanding if my venus is in my 8th house or I´m the one who has my venus in his 8th house (I´m in orange and he´s in blue). I´m sorry if you´re having a hard time, bu ...
August 11, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Hellomidnightlovers - Filter
As a Sagittarius sun with an Aquarius moon, I am supposed to be very independant, free spirited and emotionally detached. I have never related to this description in my relationship. I am very indepen ...
August 11, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
https://aaps.space/type-of-spouse/ Thought it´s not bad, it´s not totally wrong, they got a lot right. What do you think? ...
August 10, 2021 | (Virgo)sunflowerdj - Filter
What happens when both partners Liliths are in each other´s 12th house? One in Taurus, the other in Leo. ...
August 8, 2021 | (Taurus)KittenLove93 - Filter
I have only met a couple people I´ve had this feeling of instant connection with, but both times I´ve had Sun conjunct moon with them where I´m the sun. In my Natal chart I have 15° Sun in Taurus oppo ...
August 8, 2021 | (Taurus)Facereader - Filter
What do you guys see if there is ANYTHING? I can feel the pull but I can also feel the push when I get close. Very frustrating https://ibb.co/7gbYLrn ...
August 7, 2021 | (Gemini)EceAy - Filter
Can you please help me about this synastry chart? Even one sentence is enough. The Mercury-Jupiter conjunction was particularly interesting. Your comments are very important for me to continue t ...
August 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)Daniela Palomino - Filter
What do you guys think about this? His Chiron is conjunct my Vertex? What does it mean? ...
August 5, 2021 | (Aries)afternoon_coffee - Filter
Hello, I am new here, looking for an insight into a composite chart. Not using synastry because to me it seems the composite reflects upon the relationship dynamics better in this case. Both partners ...
August 4, 2021 | (Cancer)rohinivenus - Filter
I have 3 kids and I am expecting another this December. I am trying to get better at reading charts. I appear to be much better at reading other charts but I think I´m too close to the situation to re ...
August 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Can a Scorpio rising ever submit to Leo sun ? And how bad is it to have his Lilith falling on your 11 th house ? ...
August 3, 2021 | (Libra)morosesorcerer - Filter
Hi i was wondering if any of you have come across an ASC, IC, DSC, & MC were in the same sign within a few degrees before. Im having a hard time finding information. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »