Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 10, 2021 | (Pisces)srul5 - Filter
Hey guys :) Added a chart, how does it look? (Don’t know her birth hour…) ...
September 9, 2021 | (Pisces)strickliebe - Filter
Hi everyone. I’ve studied astrology for a while but not as in depth as natal charts and their compatibilities. I did a compatibility chart with the new man I’ve met and there’s some confusion. His Mar ...
September 5, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I want to improve my relationship with my father, I have never gotten along well with him, the truth is that it costs me a lot of work. Could someone give me some advice with synastry or some possi ...
September 5, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
Among all other determinants of relationship (Descendant, 7th´s ruler, darakaraka, upapada lagna etc) Venus is said to be possibly the most basic factor. Yet, I still do not really know how to approac ...
September 5, 2021 | (Cancer)Marija Lugonja - Filter
It looks like a karmic relationship to me, because of the personal planets in my 12th house. Are there any other indicators? Or am I completely wrong? Thanks in advance ...
September 4, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
I have my partner who has his eros in Aries in the 10th house and his 10th house is the one of my sign mars, what would that mean? ...
September 4, 2021 | (Leo)pusejentee - Filter
What do you think, could this last in the long run? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?minor_30=on&hid_fortune_check=on&hid_vertex_check=on&hid_chiron_check ...
September 2, 2021 | (Virgo)virgochaos - Filter
A little background: I’ve been good friends with this person for years. We’ve always flirted back and forth a little, but things have more recently taken a very romantic turn. Our synastry chart is gr ...
September 2, 2021 | (Cancer)Rarta - Filter
Hello! My partner and I have been dating for 3.5 years and are setting a goal to marry in 2028, each of our own personal goals considered. I´ve been trying to pick a good date...reading Marriage by Th ...
August 31, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
In short, topic´s title. My Venus in Cancer squares 7th house sign (Sagittarius) ruler, which is Jupiter in Aries. Does this mean potentially mean incompatibility with a partner? ...
August 29, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
Who is the most obsessed between pluto and venus? I read that apparently venus was the most obsessed except that it is totally false I speak in personal knowledge I went out with 4 guys who had their ...
August 27, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I use the 5 deg rule in Natal charts to determine in which house planet falls. But what about synastry? Can you apply the same principle? ...
August 26, 2021 | (Taurus)BEJBINA188 - Filter
Hi, If anyone has time to look at the synasty ... there is a huge attraction between me and this man. I have never experienced it normally and I am afraid of it. on the other hand, I feel like I´ve kn ...
August 26, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey, if any of you have time and taste, could you please write me. Why the fuck i have never felt deeply conncected to anyone in my life ? I mean friends, family, girlfriends - never felt like ...
August 26, 2021 | (Gemini)Musingsoflonewolf - Filter
What is the significance of grand trines in draconic synastry. I think he there are 2 grand trines forming a star of david here. I have a strong inner feeling he is my twin. I have never ever seen a c ...
August 23, 2021 | (Aries)Terez - Filter
Hey guys, I would like to ask you, what you can see in synastry chart I have with my step daughter. We are newbie to each other and I would like to use Astrology to help me to start our relationshi ...
August 22, 2021 | (Leo)Oleander - Filter
Guys, I have many problems with my father and I don´t think that we are able to figure them out. I had many problems with my mother, too but however, we are good for a while. This is my birth chart. W ...
August 22, 2021 | (Capricorn)aditza93 - Filter
I am a Capricorn Sun , Gemini Moon , Libra rising and i have not believed in astrology until i have ended my second relationship , due to the same reason : a feeling of suffocation ,smothering , a ne ...
August 19, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
In my natal I have Sun, Mercury conjunct Lilith. Does this make Lilith prominent in my chart? I was checking synastries with closest friends and people I share bond with.. and I noticed a pattern t ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »