Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 10, 2021 | (Virgo)brittmeko - Filter
my sun is conjunct my partners north node & my moon is also conjunct his south node. what would this mean in terms of our dynamic? we have this bond that is really deep & psychic. I wanted to ...
October 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)ellllisa - Filter
I was thinking how to ask this. considering I am at nearly 50 years old and have never been married. could the map be showing one of these 3 situations? Will the marriage be late or does the map indic ...
October 8, 2021 | (Pisces)Starryeye - Filter
Hi guys, i was just wondering if anyone had experiences with an aquarius moon man. I am dating a gemini guy with aquarius moon. I didnt yet figured how he is. I just know hes not the type to communica ...
October 7, 2021 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
We met about 5 years ago, but at the time I was in another (crappy) relationship. We were attracted to each other, but at the time were unable to be together. 4 yrs later we get together. Fireworks! B ...
October 7, 2021 | (Virgo)Lor3112 - Filter
Hi guys, i´m wondering if anyone has any experience with a cardinal square in their composite chart. I´ve read that its a pretty difficult relationship to deal with, yet most of our basic synastry is ...
October 4, 2021 | (Capricorn)ellllisa - Filter
I´m having two difficulties, the first in love, I don´t get on with anyone. and the second most current I´m not working. I believe it can be related to social and communication skills. does the map sh ...
October 3, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
I met this guy who lives across the floor from me, and I was instantly drawn to him. He told me his birthday, and my Sun is conjunct his Venus in Swati nakshatra, and his Mars is on my Ascendant. ...
October 3, 2021 | (Leo)Fallenstar307 - Filter
I posted the link. The conposite shows moon trine venus which sounds lovely but also a mars oppose saturn within 4 degrees. I have heard that can be a violent aspect in relationship charts. What do yo ...
October 2, 2021 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
1)which one feels more attraction mars person or moon person? 2) how mars person sees moon person? ...
October 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Bingo23 - Filter
Hi everyone! This is my first post here. I´m happy to have found this community! I have been studying astrology here and there for a few years. One of my good friends has found herself in a relatio ...
October 2, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
Hey , I have my sun in my partner´s 8th house and when I looked at his natal chart it turns out that he has his sun in the 8th house, what do you think that could mean? I have the impression that it i ...
September 29, 2021 | (Taurus)Mallow - Filter
There are no interpretations for composition chart on here or I don’t know how to find them does anyone want to tell me what they see? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-composite-chart-horos ...
September 29, 2021 | (Libra)kausch - Filter
Hi, I have met someone who has almost the same exact chart as me. We were born a few days apart very close to each other, so literally only our moon signs are different (I am libra moon and she is ...
September 28, 2021 | (Leo)Northerneuropean - Filter
I´ve found an explanation of what Juno - Vertex means in synastry, but what does Juno - Anti-Vertex mean? The aspect is exact. It´s only about "feeling you have met your marriage partner" o ...
September 28, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini79 - Filter
Has anyone ever met anyone that is astrologically perfect for them? I am very curious because I almost always meet people that I am not compatible with. It makes me feel like an outcast. ...
September 28, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I don´t know, is this a aspect to consider? I haven´t really looked into synastry much yet to even know lol ...
September 27, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Can anyone tell me anything significant on my love life? Partner? Marriage? I am single currently. ...
September 27, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
Hi, My dad has Moon in Leo in my 12th House, on top of that he has Mercury and venus in my 8th House. I sometimes find it hard to be around him because he has a lot of stuff he isn´t dealing w ...
September 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)takita - Filter
this was my most important relationship lasting 7 years and it seems to have come to an end. He, Capricorn always seems to be at the mercy of periods of depression and despondency. during these perio ...
September 27, 2021 | (Leo)Northerneuropean - Filter
I recently had (exactly one year from exact date to exact date (which is also interesting, but I have to look at transit)) a relationship with a girl that I first saw not as a potential wife, but as a ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »