Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstrologyNeptune2001 - Filter
opinions on moon in leo and moon in capricorn compatibility? :175: :180: ...
October 25, 2021 | (Taurus)NadiaSG - Filter
What does it mean if the Saturn of our partner is in ours fifth house? It does it mean that it will be unhappy love for me? Or .. ...
October 24, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
Below is my son and the guy I’ve been dating for the past 3 months chart. The first time they met they seemed to hit it off. Yesterday was ok but now the guy seems a little distant. Any insight int ...
October 24, 2021 | (Cancer)crismary0628 - Filter
Ive been in a horrible relationship for 7 years and i was wondering if anyone could see in my chart when i would be free from this nightmare. Someone please help me! ...
October 23, 2021 | (Cancer)happyfrog - Filter
i noticed that most cancers i know and myself find that being in a relationship is really hard. talking from self experience everytime im in a relationship with someone i feel so attatched at the be ...
October 22, 2021 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Hello folks, I seriously ask because it seems one of the Virgo guys in my life wants a lion attack and I do not want to waste the potentials of full moon in Aries. How can we break their heart? Or ...
October 21, 2021 | (Libra)Ravena - Filter
Hi all! :97: I would appretiate your opinion on this relationship based on the synastry chart. This person is a very close family friend and I know him for about seven years now. All I can say that ...
October 21, 2021 | (Libra)TUHIN - Filter
Would be happy to know more about ´Astro-Twins´ ...
October 20, 2021 | (Pisces)gerdahagge - Filter
I wanted to move out because we fight too much after 5 years. He says that if i move he will breakup for good. Does it really look like its definitely over now between us? I dont want to, but he does ...
October 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)Sindel - Filter
I wish I could explain this crazy although fascinating event that has taken place in my life. My story with this individual is very intriguing, it feels almost magical. I became interested in astrolog ...
October 20, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
I see a lot of articles talking about eros in conjunction with someone´s mars and apparently this creates an attraction but personally it has always been the opposite for me I feel that difficult aspe ...
October 19, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I met this person online almost year ago, it was a complete accident (which made us both think it´s a sign). We naturally connected instantly, he told me "I´m your brother now". There is no ...
October 18, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
Hey ,If a person has his nessus in conjunction with my mars and the asteroid prey which is in conjunction with my mars in a love relationship what would that mean that person will abuse me or not? ...
October 18, 2021 | (Gemini)plutoniansun - Filter
Hello everyone, nice to meet you! Long-time reader here, lost my old account, but wanted to reach out to you all for your knowledge and experience. Thank you all in advance! I began a relationship ...
October 18, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Mars conjunct pluto in synastry ? What is that like? ...
October 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)Lasea - Filter
I want other’s perspectives of these two charts together. ...
October 13, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, what would you say is the placement you definetly would not want in your boyfriends/girlfriends chart ? - it can be any planet in any dignity you feel as "deal-breaker" ...
October 12, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Funny subject name but really. What field, country, dedication and manner would face me with my future husband finally? I´ve been through various and long-term relationships and now I´m more that rea ...
October 11, 2021 | (Scorpio)Neleb - Filter
Hi All! I’ve start dating someone whose Neptune and Lilith are exactly in the same degree where my Venus in Sagittarius is, conjunct my ascendant ( 3 degrees) and trine my Saturn Those conjunctions, ...
October 11, 2021 | (Leo)mrleo86 - Filter
I guess we all know that the 12th house is a complex house in general. But I wonder if any of you know a couple, or perhaps are yourself in a happy, long-term relationship with personal planets in the ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »