Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 11, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Hi, Can you guys give me tips on how to make this person happier and feeling more loved?? ...
November 11, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Late Night Love Sounds... My my..... how love, sex and relationships can mess with your emotions..... let the sounds seduce and enttice you into a passionate interaction... (P.s. but obviousl ...
November 10, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I have cancer Saturn in 11th along with my venus and I also have a 12th house stellium. Making friends is hard for me, making good friends is harder. It always feels as if people are using me in frien ...
November 9, 2021 | (Taurus)Andaleross - Filter
Hi, I dont know if there is a correlation between my chart and my love life. Its quite weird that woman say im goodlooking but it never leads to anything more than flirting even if im the asser ...
November 9, 2021 | (Leo)isabelflores - Filter
Hi, Wondering if anyone has any thoughts on my synastry chart between me and my partner lol Thanks ...
November 9, 2021 | (Capricorn)Tidgie - Filter
Pls tell me how do you see this grand cross? What is the worst part? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1__composite_9-1-1992_13-45_a_25-6-1987_11-40.png?fortune_seda=1&asc_ukazat ...
November 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)Heßen Lutz - Filter
Hi, I have Venus in Scorpio and tend to attract other Venus in Scorpio lovers. Are there any other Venus in Scorpio with similar experiences? ...
November 8, 2021 | (Virgo)heshi - Filter
I think I have no relationship luck. I have never been in one either. Now I am trying for an arranged marriage. But I cant find anyone that I like. Am I doomed? Can anyone help me read my chart and gi ...
November 8, 2021 | (Sagittarius)FuzzBass - Filter
Scorpio rising Pluto 1st house… I’m cursed… Most people think I’m some kind of big bag wolf out to get them. Apparently my natal chart says I’m supposed to let people in to my life but how can that be ...
November 6, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Thought I´d share this because I personally thought it was true and cute..... A close relative of mine (A Taurus) was always attracted to or best friends with Pieces people. And I myself a (Sco ...
November 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Person01 - Filter
Hello all! I´m new to astrology and I need some answers. I have Venus and Saturn in Gemini in 12th house. Does that mean that I´m carrying heavy love karma from my past lifes? Or does it mean that I´ ...
November 5, 2021 | (Taurus)MahtCha - Filter
I´ve seen previous threads referring to this page, which I found really useful. https://www.holmastrology.com/apps/blog/show/45704567-the-kite-formation-in-astrology However, I just wanted to put ...
November 4, 2021 | (Taurus)brookirenee - Filter
Hi, :18:Aries woman here, I have my Venus in the 7th along with my Uranus and so far I have been told having Venus in the 7th house is extremely good and attracts a healthy marriage and an attract ...
November 2, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
I was wondering if there’s any specific placements/aspects when it comes to attracting a wealthy spouse? If so, do I have any? Ps: I’m not looking for a sugar daddy, I’m just curious ...
November 2, 2021 | (Virgo)gbrlaxx - Filter
Hello there, Well, there is a guy who is an Aries Sun, Virgo Moon and Virgo Ascendant, I´m a Virgo Sun,Virgo Moon, Leo Ascendant. My Pluto is in a trigon with his Venus (Sagittarius Pluto, Aries Venu ...
November 1, 2021 | (Scorpio)MorningGlory - Filter
I just wanted to share something personal that happened to me. Much of what had happened to me down below; a part of it at least was my responsibility. I´ve done some research on astrology and wha ...
October 29, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Has anyone had a relationship survive with a Saturn/Venus hard aspect in a composite or have experience with this aspect like in square or conjunction? What is this supposed to show? Does Saturn ...
October 29, 2021 | (Pisces)jambuck - Filter
I’ve noticed a pattern. It seems the moon is always in libra when this person strikes up a conversation with me. Whether it’s playful, or somewhat serious. Anyone have any insight on this? We are bo ...
October 26, 2021 | (Taurus)letafet - Filter
Something that surprises me a lot about the synastry chart of me and my best friend is how we have some of the most challenging aspects, yet we never quarrel or argue about things. To give you an exam ...
October 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstrologyNeptune2001 - Filter
VENUS IN SAGITTARIUS :154: :179: The overview: After the heaviness of Scorpio, Venus heads into Sagittarius to lighten the mood, and it’s basically a party city from here on out. There’s never a dull ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »