Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 5, 2021 | (Taurus)Mila666 - Filter
I couldn´t find much information on this I was wondering if anyone could explain. ...
December 5, 2021 | (Scorpio)Vilderone - Filter
Hello, I´m happily married now, but there are two ladies I still can´t get out of my mind. How come, after all these years, they both have a great attraction to me, even though I´m not in love with ...
December 5, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
Heyy , What does it mean if my juno is in trine to someone else´s ascendant? ...
December 3, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
If you had the chance - what would you say to Satan right now ? ...
December 1, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
If you had the chance - what would you say to God right now ? ...
December 1, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
It´s not mine, it´s a peculiar couple I know and their relationship is a bit... I dare not to say too much not to bias the real pro´s here that are able to shed light on wether the relationship has a ...
December 1, 2021 | (Aquarius)Manal85 - Filter
Hi This is the first time I write her.. My sister have relationship with some one , They´ve been together for two years he is older than she ,, when i see there synastry I found he have mars in ...
November 29, 2021 | (Aquarius)makidal - Filter
i´ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a year. he now wants to introduce me to his parents. i´m a bit cautious because i don´t know if the relationship has a future. we have a lot of confli ...
November 26, 2021 | (Cancer)ipek.unal - Filter
Does this relationship have a future? ...
November 24, 2021 | (Aquarius)sagelol - Filter
Hi! I am looking for some help in regards to the synastry chart between a man and I who have a major age gap. The attraction is intense, and we cannot stop talking to each other. He said he has never ...
November 23, 2021 | (Taurus)BBlythe - Filter
May pinoy po dyan na synastry chart reader? Pa PM if meron. up to 300php lang po sana thru GCASH. :79: :79: :79: ...
November 23, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Lunalevi - Filter
Help guys I feel like going crazy. Is my boyfriend cheating on me with his female friend? Where should I look at and what aspects? Is there something more? Her birthday 5.July 1999. I didn´t get the e ...
November 22, 2021 | (Gemini)Dinuš - Filter
Hi! I have known this person for 8 years and we have some past together. We´re still close. I always felt there is some special connection between us. I would like to know your opinion on this r ...
November 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Lunalevi - Filter
Hello everyone, Please could someone give me tipps on how to advise my boyfriend to avoid his female friend who is toxic and manipulative?Her opinion is that men should be used and laughed at.My boyf ...
November 20, 2021 | (Taurus)La La44411 - Filter
Any advice on 2 promising people? After ending a 3 year relationship several months ago I need some assurance that I am making a good decision ...
November 20, 2021 | (Aries)Dyllpyckll - Filter
I’ve had this friend for a few years, we became pretty close during Covid and I developed very strong feelings for him. I finally came out with it, and he didn’t feel the same so I basically ended the ...
November 19, 2021 | (Leo)pusejentee - Filter
We have many loving,key and passion aspects, but some emotional pain and conflicts, i´m especially looking at mars square mars, and all my bad saturn aspects to a lot of his planets, mars,venus... ...
November 14, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
I have a little niece (daughter of my brother, lets call her Vi) that will turn 5 years old in December... but I just cant seem to get along well with her. Everything she does pisses me off, like ...
November 14, 2021 | (Taurus)BBlythe - Filter
Im just wondering if we are going to click with each other. everything is intense between us. ...
November 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Кхммм - Filter
Can somebody tell is it bad to have moon (in davison chart) in 6 house with somebody? Its in cap and conjunct both uranus and neptune, and if it matters sun is in 4 house which is as i look a seemigl ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »