Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 21, 2021 | (Leo)Cat Lady - Filter
I would like to hear someone´s opinion about our charts. We have been together for 4 years and many things are still unclear to me. So I am wondering about astrological aspects, will we ever meet agai ...
December 20, 2021 | (Capricorn)circestarot - Filter
Does anyone else on here study Magi Astrology? I´ve recently been diving into this subject and find it extremely fascinating! So far I´ve been studying the synastry charts of close friends/family me ...
December 20, 2021 | (Pisces)gerdahagge - Filter
We broke up 8th November this year but we still hope we will be together again. Does it look hopeful for us in the near future? ...
December 18, 2021 | (Taurus)BlacRose - Filter
Hello dear people, I´m a new to astro, but always loved it ! Recently i considered looking into the birthcharts of my date(s) before i get to know him more deeply. It helps in getting to unders ...
December 17, 2021 | (Taurus)andre87 - Filter
Hi all any thoughts about this Synastry :) Usually I had bad experience with 12th house but this seams to be so good and positive ...
December 16, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
@SpeakItSoftly https://youtu.be/tgHDBZ7pnu4 ...
December 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)Astrokitty - Filter
Oh dear! I noticed we share the same Birthday so I did a chart… what’s wrong with me lol 😮🤣 Here it is…. For laughs and giggles!! https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/? ...
December 16, 2021 | (Scorpio)Stefanie211 - Filter
Hi, I need your insights. I am a Scorpio - Libra - Libra with Venus on Scorpio, while the guy I´m seeing is Taurus - Scorpio - Leo with Venus in Aries. We met online 2 months ago when he was tra ...
December 15, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, i was just wondering, which energy (sign) is best at giving christmas presents ? Or which astrological placements and combinations would make such a talented and generous giver ? ...
December 15, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Can a synastry or composite chart indicate a marriage? Or at least some near possibility? SUN, VENUS, MOON IN HOUSE 7? What about house 8? ...
December 14, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
¿Cuánto dura una relación con los planetas en la 8ª casa? ¿Por qué solo escucho descripciones negativas de planetas que caen en la 8ª casa de otras personas? ¿No se supone que la 8ª casa es crecimient ...
December 11, 2021 | (Taurus)VLS1971 - Filter
Doing searching about my zodiac combination and mostly it’s quite true. I was surprised to read it was recommended my most compatible partner would be an air sign with earth elements :63: I’ve nev ...
December 10, 2021 | (Leo)Queen92 - Filter
Hello people. What you can say about this relationship? Is this karmic or ? Is he player? Pluto and venus transit into my 5th house and also neptun is back to his house. Its worries me. Timing is so s ...
December 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)ÆÆÆ - Filter
Hello, What are your thoughts about this synastry? NN and Venus conjunction ASC, Mercury and Jupiter, and another person´s NN and Venus conjunction Moon. Also there is Moon conjunction Sun, Jupite ...
December 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)DiVal - Filter
Hello! I beg for help. I want to know what is the task in this life and will the relationship be long-term? Many thanks in advance to everyone who will respond, and also for your time. ...
December 9, 2021 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Im going through a Transitional period in my life more so along of any identity crisis but in a good way , if that makes sense . I finally embraced my artistic side , my nerdier side that I have repre ...
December 8, 2021 | (Aries)CapriRising - Filter
Well,lately a lot of interesting and strange things are happening in my life in terms of astrology. I met a person with whom I have 8 conjunctions in the composite, several oppositions and most import ...
December 7, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
If you had the chance - what would you say to the Pope right now ? Do not be shy, Pope wants some love letters too :20: Also, i thank to those who wrote something in Topics of chapter 1 ( ...
December 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)sag.bih - Filter
Hi guys! Now that we´re in the pre-shadow period of Venus retrograde im starting to get worried. Me and my boyfriends´ Venus signs are both Capricorn and im scared about how this will affect our relat ...
December 6, 2021 | (Taurus)VLS1971 - Filter
Anyone know what aspect of every person born a Taurus makes them believe in, use as a relationship tool or find comfort in not talking to their partner (no phone calls, texting, FaceTime, in person me ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »