Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 5, 2022 | (Taurus)LadyVenus - Filter
I´ve read that this aspect in synastry indicates bad sex between two people. It´s my Saturn square his Mars. I´ve read that the Saturn person isn´t sexually satisfied by the Mars person. My Uranus als ...
January 5, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
Hello, here´s the synastry between me and my special friend. I think it could be interesting to discuss because of his stellium in my fifth house. Unfortunately we don´t know his birth time. What I ...
January 5, 2022 | (Taurus)LadyVenus - Filter
Does this indicate sexual attraction? ...
January 2, 2022 | (Aquarius)viv - Filter
I notice there’s an option to create a Coalescent (harmonics) composite? relationship chart on this site. I can use synastry, composite and Davison charts but I’ve never heard of this. Can anyone enli ...
January 2, 2022 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, i have urge to share some interesting situation when it comes to "soul mates" I am seing this girl for a few days now, My nakshatra of Moon is her nakshatra of Sun, an ...
December 29, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Is this guaranteed to turn sour or cant last? Experiencing now with my Lilith conjunct his Venus... He really seems to project some ideas on me of who I am... very Lilith ideas. I am not this way i ...
December 27, 2021 | (Leo)missmarie - Filter
Could someone give me an insight into my love life, precisely my Venus in Virgo in 11th house? ...
December 27, 2021 | (Leo)JayLion - Filter
Can someone explain why square moon Venus be making me feel like I gotta date everyone ???? But then not I want them?? But also want to continue being their person?? What do you think? You every out ...
December 27, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Will I be blessed with Romantic partner in 2022? Pregnancy? ...
December 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Philipee32 - Filter
December 27, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Sorry for all caps :P This dude is taking me to eat lunch when college opens back up in a couple weeks. Here is the transit chart for our first in-person meeting. it´s funny because it´s happeni ...
December 26, 2021 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
My niece is only 3 years old and I already think of how her life will be, how well we ll get along. she always amazes me with her intelligence & kindness. Could you please give an interpretation a ...
December 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
What kind of woman is this man attracted to ? What does he needs deep inside ? Do you have any experience ? Surely, we should see the whole chart, but let´s talk only about the sun sign. ...
December 24, 2021 | (Cancer)patilan - Filter
December 23, 2021 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Can anybody tell me why I feel these days so terrible? This autumn and everything that happened is on the way to hell... I thought that some tendences, that I had in past are over, but now I am agai ...
December 23, 2021 | (Gemini)CasablancaXYZ - Filter
What do the aspects suggest of this particular couple? Thank you! ...
December 23, 2021 | (Cancer)ipek.unal - Filter
marriage and living abroad ? Comment pls ...
December 23, 2021 | (Aquarius)OniDragon - Filter
I had a lot of dreams of this woman before and when I found her birthday, I have used a synastry with me and her. I just want an opinion from anyone of this synastry chart. https://horoscopes.astr ...
December 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)scorpionlady - Filter
Hey everyone as a fellow Scorpio I am curious for what it is like for you guys, the other Scorpios, to date each sign? Who was the worse sign? What was the good and bad things of dating certain signs? ...
December 22, 2021 | (Capricorn)CiarraWooo - Filter
Anyone can relate? :3: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »