Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 16, 2022 | (Taurus)survivorman - Filter
can anyone tell me if i will be in a relationship this year/next year ? or if their will be any important dates for me this year ? my first ex gf from 2019-2021 put me through some traumatic events ...
January 15, 2022 | (Taurus)Seanfhear - Filter
Not my cuppa tea (as I don´t care much about synastries and relationships) but since many ask about it here (and I recently got few private messages about such topics as well), I think this video is b ...
January 15, 2022 | (Taurus)VLS1971 - Filter
Joined a dating site. Not all dating sites like to have zodiac searches. They have religious affiliation. Kind of wrong to have one and not the other. So I had to put in my profile that I click best w ...
January 14, 2022 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Do you like someone independent and direct like yourself or do you like someone who is soft and calm to balance you? Especially Aries Moon - are your emotions really intense and come on like a rush ...
January 13, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
...with this guy in my childhood?! I loved him so much, even if he used to be mean and teasy sometimes. We were playing at my house as 7-8 year old children. It s strange that we don t talk anymore si ...
January 12, 2022 | (Leo)Northerneuropean - Filter
Hi, Has anyone have such an experiance? I have Venus (my Venus in her 12th h.) conjunct Ascendant with someone. And her Venus (in my 7th house) conjunct my descendant. Her descendant conjunct als ...
January 11, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
This forum is not really for anything serious or practical, but I´ve noticed that the people I always get an intuitive positive feeling from initially and end up becoming close to are all Capricorns. ...
January 11, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
Here ya go. I´m outside, he´s inner. Comment your thoughts :P Venus Retrograde has been killing me ...
January 10, 2022 | (Taurus)Sarah_Lee - Filter
Now have any of you experienced this with someone ? Cuz i haven’t yet, I read this somewhere so I’m not sure if it’s accurate guys, I’m just learning , thank u for ur response ...
January 10, 2022 | (Taurus)Lee_38 - Filter
For those great people who have neptune in 7 or 8th house what have your relationships been like ? Have they been chaotic like mine ? I experienced unfaithfulness on financial side mostly, neptun ...
January 10, 2022 | (Libra)dreababy - Filter
I was wondering if anyone else had a venus in the 12th and if so what is this placement like for you? Challenges? Good things? Bad? What’s your experience been like? I am a venus in Leo in the 12th h ...
January 9, 2022 | (Taurus)birchthoughts - Filter
Hi, I am interested to see what people make of this synastry chart as a first impression. I´m not really sure how to define our relationship, other than it feels very intense and fated somehow, ...
January 9, 2022 | (Libra)GerdaHuber81 - Filter
Hi everyone, Do any transits spell "divorce", in this Solar Return? Moon square Saturn, Moon conjunct Uranus, Venus square Saturn or Venus square Uranus? Thx! ...
January 9, 2022 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Last few months I’m finding I’m getting a lot of unwanted attention to the point of it becoming really annoying. I don’t indicate any interest to that person but they still won’t get the message. I wa ...
January 8, 2022 | (Capricorn)abdel1997 - Filter
I have learned a bit of synastry, composite charts, and horary but I do not know how to read any of this. Therefore, if it´s okay if anyone can read or do a horary, I would be very grateful. If it can ...
January 8, 2022 | (Cancer)Smoomars - Filter
Hi there, I’m new to the forum and I’m hoping someone can help with with understanding the Nodes in astrology. My question is when we die and our soul ascends to wait to be reincarnated, do we incarna ...
January 7, 2022 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Anyone have experience with Mars square Mars in synastry? There’s so much conflicting information on it… Some say it’s an extremely passionate combination, others say it’s a complete mis-match a ...
January 6, 2022 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, so i have been dealing with a friend since some time who is in my opinion "a bit toxic" and narcisstic. We have known each other more than 10 years now. I know her current boyfriend ...
January 5, 2022 | (Virgo)Princess Ava - Filter
Hey. I was wondering if any of you guys had any experience with Libra women? I am interested in one. What do you guys think their personality and physical traits are? Thanks! ...
January 5, 2022 | (Cancer)LuxR - Filter
Hello, I´ve been searching online for articles on this topic but I didn´t find any, if someone has experience with these please share your insights with me <3 I have a Pluto-Satrun opposition, plu ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »