Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 11, 2022 | (Scorpio)2s - Filter
I´m not gonna say anything other than i felt an otherworldly connection with this person when we first met. you tell me about it 😋 ...
February 11, 2022 | (Taurus)voyager_95 - Filter
I really thought he is the one for me. ...
February 10, 2022 | (Virgo)Virgoquarius666 - Filter
My boyfriend and I have a Scorpio Stellium in our Composite Chart.. Chiron in 21° Skorpion MC in 15° Skorpion Venus in 25° Skorpion Sonne in 23° Skorpion What do you think about Stelliums in Co ...
February 9, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Cassidyannee99 - Filter
Some of our chart says a soul connection other things say we are bad for eachother. I feel like I could spend forever with this person or they’ll be what finally ends me. I’m such a hopeless romantic ...
February 8, 2022 | (Pisces)Fadk Ali - Filter
Good evening, what does it mean for partner Rahu to be associated with partner Pluto in the 5th house! ...
February 8, 2022 | (Pisces)astroving - Filter
Hi everyone. I am conducting a study on predicting marriage timing. If you are married, I would be SO appreciative to anyone who would be willing to help me with data by sharing the following ...
February 8, 2022 | (Scorpio)Kisses - Filter
This one is a fucking doozy. Both people trying to get reactions out of each other ...
February 8, 2022 | (Aquarius)yyyys - Filter
does anyone else have very conflicting feelings on relationships? on one hand i really enjoy being single , expressing my individuality, doing what i want whenever i want, ect. ect. in a sense ther ...
February 4, 2022 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Does any one of you dear people believe in "soulmates" and "twinflames" ? If so, what is your experience ? Can you see those "special magical connections" in synas ...
February 4, 2022 | (Cancer)Fran123 - Filter
Hello everyone! I have a little question: I was quite bored in the last few days and was checking my "spouse predictions" just to see what kind of person might await me in the future. Now ...
February 3, 2022 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Does it really have any influence on the marriage or is it already an exaggeration? :2: ...
February 2, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Heyitslizie - Filter
I´m still a baby when it comes to astrology so i´m really sure what the effect of 6 planets would be. Slightly concerned they´re all bunched up in the 5th house since im romantically interested in him ...
February 1, 2022 | (Gemini)Plutonic Rose - Filter
In my past I had older flirts and even my ex partners were a tad bit older than me, although them being 1 to 2 years older weren´t much of a difference for me. Lately I have been noticing that I a ...
February 1, 2022 | (Taurus)FallenAngel - Filter
I took the time to read my chart i got venus in the 5th house i don´t know if it is a good placement anyway but i don´t know what really is important for relationships it´s like barely anyone is attra ...
January 30, 2022 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
Do you believe these are the soulmate aspects ? Do you have any experience ? I think there is a unique way one person understands the other ! ...
January 30, 2022 | (Capricorn)foxyaj - Filter
Hey When it comes to my emotions or my music I’ve always had an issue with feeling understood. With this person it seems as If we see eye to eye on a lot of emotional & musical aspects. I was wo ...
January 29, 2022 | (Scorpio)Distalmesial - Filter
As a sun Scorpio, I seem to attract all the signs/elements that are not "meant" for me based on the sun sign alone. All of my relationships; Aquarius 2yrs, Gemini on and off 3 yrs, Leo (di ...
January 29, 2022 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
Do you consider it a dangerous aspect ? Do you have any experience ? Which could be the result of this conjunction in both People ? ...
January 29, 2022 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
Hmm what about this placement ? Do you have any experience ? How does each other feels ? ...
January 29, 2022 | (Pisces)Marehtime - Filter
I love Aquarius but can someone tell me if I’m in over my head here? The chemistry is insane 😅I purchased a guide to this synastry chart but it seems a little basic and too positive to be entirely tru ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »