Introduce Yourself (766)
Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 29, 2018 | (Aries)Osmanicin - Filter
Hi guys, I was using an online dating site recently. I was normally asking for full birthdays of the guys that I matched with. So, this guy and I seemed to have a very good synastry with sun/moon, v ...
September 29, 2018 | (Taurus)Diamondrose - Filter
My lover is an Aries Man, and his Aries Sun is the same degree as my Black Moon Lilith. Will this be a problem? He is the first Aries that I have ever fell for, and dint even think it was possible w ...
September 29, 2018 | (Taurus)LadyVenus - Filter
My Moon is in a guys 8th house. How would that make him feel? ...
September 28, 2018 | (Scorpio)dfw88 - Filter
Greetings, I have met someone born 11 days before me, both Scorpio planets in the same houses and sign only differences moon and rising is this a good thing? Birth dates 10/24/54 11/05/54. Thanks, ...
September 27, 2018 | (Leo)Portokal - Filter
Hi. In one synastry I found something like that. A Vertex conjuct B Sun and SN, A Phollus conjuct B Nn (opposing Sun in same time). All conjuct a are less than 2 degrees. I´m totally new to the ide ...
September 27, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
Can Someone explain those aspects:..Man´s progressed Mars exact conjucts woman´s natal Venus...Man´s progressed Sun trine woman´s natal moon and natal Venus..man"s progressed Sun opposite woman´s ...
September 26, 2018 | (Aries)PurpleGrouch - Filter
I´m looking for perspective, synastry and insight into my current relationship. I´m somebody slightly new to Astrology in general -- but with a deeply curious mind for it. Any input would be most appr ...
September 20, 2018 | (Cancer)Eri94 - Filter
What do you think about this sinastry? :) girl Cancer asc. Cancer, boy Gemini asc. Leo. Thanks!! ...
September 19, 2018 | (Cancer)mannybash - Filter
Can someone explain the various aspects of compatsbility? For example square and so on what do they mean? ...
September 15, 2018 | (Taurus)VenusStar86 - Filter
So to start out I´m with an Aquarius man not married been together for about 17 years have 3 children together he does take care if our family very well. I´m just having an inner struggle with myself, ...
September 9, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Does anyone know if this is possible? It would make finding the right people to approach pretty easy, at least for using strictly astrological approaches. :16: ...
September 9, 2018 | (Taurus)Natalie1997 - Filter
Hello, I haven´t really enquired about this full depth, I only have only heard that taurus go with capricorn or virgo but there is more to it, what sun, moon, ascendant, Venus and mars would go with m ...
September 8, 2018 | (Scorpio)scorpiolady84 - Filter
Hello I read that this aspect is explosive , passionate and even dangerous. Some poeple call it a dealbreaker some other abusive one. Any one have experienced this aspect in their relationships? W ...
September 6, 2018 | (Scorpio)newonhuu84 - Filter
Hello guys, can someone please check this synastry chart and give his opinion for the relationship in general and say if it will last. Thanks in advance! :1: :1: ...
September 6, 2018 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
If someone can please explain what a double whammy really is, that would be cool! Here are some double whammy´s that i got with my other half :) moon sextile venus // venus trine moon mars oppo ...
September 5, 2018 | (Taurus)Natalie1997 - Filter
My friend is very worried about her future with love and would like to know: When will she find the one? What will be his characteristics? How will she meet him? Thank you guys! ...
September 4, 2018 | (Aries)silvikc - Filter
Hello I have been seeing the man for sometimes on and off, but it´s impossible to close this relationship. Every time I break up with him, he will start messaging me and chasing me until I cant res ...
September 2, 2018 | (Taurus)brida93 - Filter
Hi. I would like to put sinastry card of mz boyfriend and me and try to explain what i see, then if someone can help me for more details i will appreciate that. So, we have saturn square venera and ...
August 31, 2018 | (Taurus)Armin45 - Filter
I absolutely despise Mercury Virgo. He is way too detail centric while I look at the big picture. He just takes his time to make everything perfect. I want to get stuff accomplished as quickly as po ...
August 27, 2018 | (Taurus)Natalie1997 - Filter
Overall will this work or is not worth trying? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=29&muz_narozeni_mesic=4&muz_narozeni_r ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »