Numerology (123)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1362)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 9, 2018 | (Gemini)AT15 - Filter
December 9, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
Male´s progressed Psyche opposite female´s progressed Sun..(exact)...???...And female´s progressed Sun conjucts male´s natal Eros...Meaning of this?? ...
December 9, 2018 | (Gemini)AT15 - Filter
I feel something smooth (not rigid) and sexual and emotionally deep with this person. Can someone see why this would be in our chart? Thank you in advance. ...
December 4, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
Anyone can interprete this Composite??..Is it possibility for relationship?? ...
December 4, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
What about Lilith conjuct (exact)Sun-Pluto in 5th house in Davison chart..?..And Lilith opposite Sun-Pluto in Composite. .Someone to answer??.... ...
December 2, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
Pls check my natal chart ...
November 30, 2018 | (Virgo)Joanna Dimou - Filter
Since i´ve seen other people ask the same thing if they are compatible with their significant other. I´ll post mine and my boyfriend´s results and maybe you guys can tell me one or more things about w ...
November 29, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Christian250 - Filter
We´ve been together for about 6 months and we´re constantly trading thoughts about astrology and how interested we are in it. We´re really compatible but we sometimes clash with each other really hard ...
November 28, 2018 | (Taurus)LadyVenus - Filter
What does it mean when a man´s moon is in a woman´s 5th house in synastry? ...
November 27, 2018 | (Leo)mkracke07 - Filter
Hello, I would like to know what our composite charts say about our relationship and if this has longevity. Thanks ...
November 24, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
When Sun and Pluto in Composite and Davidson chart conjuct south Natal node in partner´s Natal chart??...Is it past lives ? Please answer.. ...
November 24, 2018 | (Cancer)77Cancri - Filter
Hi, I’m new here. I’ve been doing a synastry of my fiancé and I. Her Sun is in Taurus, as well as her Moon. I’m curious: Does this mean that she’s a double dose of Taurus as well as a “ what you see i ...
November 22, 2018 | (Gemini)Tulip75 - Filter
What can you say about this chart? ...
November 18, 2018 | (Capricorn)baharhan - Filter
My new boyfriend and I, agreed on a non-commitment relationship. Our chemical synastry was soo good: my sun (capr.) conj. his moon; our Jupiters are conjunct; my stellium (venus, lillith, nnode, uranu ...
November 16, 2018 | (Capricorn)Tidgie - Filter
Hi guys. I was wondering if you can explain what does it mean if my bosses Saturn falls into my 10th house in Pisces? Most of the times I feel she drains my energy - she has such a heavy presence. Is ...
November 11, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
So i am together with my sagg for almost 4 years what would you say ? ...
November 11, 2018 | (Taurus)ivorysports - Filter
when is the best time to start a new relationship(very first encounter),plan a wedding,fix a first date according to the moon phase? ...
November 11, 2018 | (Taurus)LadyVenus - Filter
I´m the one on the outside he´s the inside. ...
November 10, 2018 | (Aries)pronetoillusion - Filter
Soo we´ve known each other for a couple years now and we never really talked a lot up to this year. I feel like he likes me and I like him a lot too and I´m wondering could this realationship work out ...
November 6, 2018 | (Cancer)K.T. - Filter
Can someone give me more insights into venus square lilith aspect in a synastry chart? Many thanks! :6: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »