Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1331)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 3, 2019 | (Pisces)Pisces86 - Filter
Hello all, Two months ago I´ve started one relationship that came out of the blue for me. Even though I´m mostly very happy, I´m also very uncertain since he is very closed and we didn´t formali ...
January 1, 2019 | (Cancer)Peachy97 - Filter
I´m the cancer sun(woman) the other is someone who I am crushing on(man aquarius) i´ve always read on how aquarius x cancer won´t even work out and such, but doesn´t other planets and the house ...
January 1, 2019 | (Cancer)BrianW - Filter
I have an ex that although we broke up mutually we are still friends to this day. We thought we would work out and did comparisons seeing it as pretty good, but there were some outside forces and obli ...
December 30, 2018 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
And if u have any experience you can share here ...
December 29, 2018 | (Taurus)mlp5777 - Filter
Hello, Was wondering if you could please tell me if our charts match and If the timing is good for us? Me: may 7, 1974 / 2:10pm ET / sranton, pa USA Him: may 9, 1974 / unknown time and Location ...
December 28, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
It is possible to have a terrible synastry comparison and a great composite chart where the two charts are combined into one chart. Many are of the opinion that the Composite chart is more importan ...
December 28, 2018 | (Taurus)BegiBugi - Filter
I´m studying medicine at the university.Is that suitiable for me ? What do you think about it ? Thanks for your help :) have a lovely day :) ...
December 26, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Aestrotex Signing Love & Sexuality Astorlogy AUGUST 22, 2013 The Vertex and Anti-Vertex in Synastry When your Vertex is contacted by another person’s planet or point, a fated relationship is i ...
December 24, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
His energy is killing me period. I need some clarity if its connected to our synastry charts. ...
December 23, 2018 | (Taurus)mlp5777 - Filter
If in your transit, you have Saturn Venus square at 0, what’s the likelyhood of a new relationship success during this time? ...
December 17, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
His Psyche exact conjucts my Eros in Solar ARC directions..??...Can someone explain this aspects?? ...
December 10, 2018 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
In the natal chart, the house and sign placement of our natal Juno reveals the kind of person we are meant to marry. While Venus and Mars represent our ideal mate, Juno represents loyalty and attachme ...
December 9, 2018 | (Gemini)AT15 - Filter
December 9, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
Male´s progressed Psyche opposite female´s progressed Sun..(exact)...???...And female´s progressed Sun conjucts male´s natal Eros...Meaning of this?? ...
December 9, 2018 | (Gemini)AT15 - Filter
I feel something smooth (not rigid) and sexual and emotionally deep with this person. Can someone see why this would be in our chart? Thank you in advance. ...
December 4, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
Anyone can interprete this Composite??..Is it possibility for relationship?? ...
December 4, 2018 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
What about Lilith conjuct (exact)Sun-Pluto in 5th house in Davison chart..?..And Lilith opposite Sun-Pluto in Composite. .Someone to answer??.... ...
December 2, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
Pls check my natal chart ...
November 30, 2018 | (Virgo)Joanna Dimou - Filter
Since i´ve seen other people ask the same thing if they are compatible with their significant other. I´ll post mine and my boyfriend´s results and maybe you guys can tell me one or more things about w ...
November 29, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Christian250 - Filter
We´ve been together for about 6 months and we´re constantly trading thoughts about astrology and how interested we are in it. We´re really compatible but we sometimes clash with each other really hard ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »