Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 25, 2019 | (Taurus)Kitten91 - Filter
I have Gemini Venus in the 12th house and to be honest, I hate it. Presently I´m in a long distant relationship with a amazing person. In the past I´ve attracted guys who were unstable, selfish, seria ...
January 24, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
What are the best and most common planetary aspetcs we can see in synastry charts of two very close friends. I´m not talking about intimate(physical) relationship instead platonic or other types of fr ...
January 23, 2019 | (Aquarius)Loveheart - Filter
Mystic rectangle in davidson chart? :63::63: I need more informations about this figure plz :6: Mystic rectangle • :161: CUSP 8th - :171: • :199: 10th house - :174: • :164: 4th ...
January 21, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/moon-sign-compatibility.html Now, let´s talk about Moon sign compatibility for a moment, one of the most neglected parts in Western compati ...
January 20, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Hi fellow travellers and searchers.. I´m having a bit of a struggle right now.. You see I love to travel and see other places but I´m also a family man.. I have family in two countries but I´m kinda d ...
January 20, 2019 | (Leo)Starlust - Filter
Can someone with a successful background in love prediction chart reading please help me to understand what love and relationships will look like for me this year and in my future? ...
January 19, 2019 | (Capricorn)frl181 - Filter
We recently started talking again and I´m now starting to develop feelings for him. What are your thoughts on this synastry? Thanks! ...
January 15, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Copied from astrolady.com How to know if he or she is “the One” Out of all the questions I get from my clients, the most popular is “Is he/she the One?” There are so many factors that go into w ...
January 15, 2019 | (Gemini)GeminiSun - Filter
I am a Gemini sun with a Pisces moon and Scorpio Ascendant. He is a Scorpio sun with a Gemini moon and a Pisces Ascendant. ...
January 15, 2019 | (Capricorn)AstroGeek1226 - Filter
Hey everyone! Have you ever wondered if it was possible to spot a gold digger within the natal chart? After being in a few long term unions and being accused of being a "gold digger" I thoug ...
January 15, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
https://thoughtcatalog.com/nikita-mor/2017/02/13-signs-youre-in-what-is-known-as-a-karmic-relationship/ 13 Signs You’re In What Is Known As A Karmic Relationship Ba Mor, February 15th 2017 ...
January 14, 2019 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
It has been 2 months but we both feel like we´ve known each other for ages.....very natural. We are obsessed with each other and we say it openly. Very intense... what does this chart say to anyone ...
January 10, 2019 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
Really hoping someone can help interpret the synastry of my partner and I. I have NEVER felt this magnetic pull to anyone in my life..... emotionally and physically.... or someone I can literally tal ...
January 9, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Christian250 - Filter
What do you guys think of this synastry chart? ...
January 9, 2019 | (Capricorn)Hillaricious - Filter
was looking for an educated opinion on our synastry chart. I have never felt like this before and I know there is a lot of plutonic and neptune energy and some great and steamy aspects..... We talk ...
January 8, 2019 | (Virgo)RACHELLE_R82 - Filter
I´ve been with this man about a year and am faithful and know he has not been. At the start I knew he wasn´t and told myself give him 1 year to figure it out and I´ll be where I´m supposed to be. Now ...
January 8, 2019 | (Cancer)BrianW - Filter
I have recently heard of the ills of Mars in Aries not be terribly loyal partners unless they meet someone better than them in their own view and it percolated my senses to know more. I have Mars in L ...
January 6, 2019 | (Taurus)arrowhorse - Filter
Find your best match with this link: http://www.primalastrology.com/primal-zodiac-by-combination.html ...
January 6, 2019 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
His birth details are 5/20/1987 Smithtown NY USA 3:27am Also what should one consider when doing a synastry reading? ...
January 6, 2019 | (Aries)jesslight - Filter
Hi everyone! :) Ever since a weird drug-related incident I had when I was 22-23, I´ve had this feeling like somebody´s coming for me. Having very toxic, terrible relationships combined with having th ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »