Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 22, 2022 | (Scorpio)Pinklacedcherryxxx - Filter
What are some things you do when you are wanting to end a relationship, or no longer interested in your partner, Pisces? How often do you want to be around your partner if you are in a long distanc ...
Pisces, what stands out to you more : What a person says to you or what they do/how they make you feel? ...
Pisces, what way can Scorpio make you feel you most loved, & what are some things Scorpio does that makes you feel extremely loved ? ...
February 21, 2022 | (Scorpio)Pinklacedcherryxxx - Filter
Pisces, what do you love most about Scorpio? ...
February 21, 2022 | (Scorpio)Pinklacedcherryxxx - Filter
Scorpio, what is it about us when we make love to someone or our partners that make everyone say we are the freaks of the zodiac or the best in bed ? ...
February 21, 2022 | (Taurus)Andalerosss - Filter
How can i find out which signs are most compatible with my signs? What are the important things to watch for? I dont know why but it seems i can kick it off pretty easily with Leo woman (most obvi ...
February 21, 2022 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
I have such a bad relationship with my mom... I think I am the problem since I´m constantly very angry at her when she mocks/imitates me when we are in a fall-out. example of what happened rec ...
February 21, 2022 | (Virgo)Virgod - Filter
Do we have to use standart Synastry when we analyzing the relationship between a people and a country or can we use composite of their charts to anlyze their relationships? Which one is better for a c ...
February 19, 2022 | (Scorpio)Pinklacedcherryxxx - Filter
As a Pisces Man, what is it about Scorpio Woman that makes you adore them, & see them as a wife or girlfriend? What are some things that the Scorpio Woman does that makes you feel as if you two ar ...
February 19, 2022 | (Aquarius)Jujutini - Filter
I was smitten and amazed by how insightful this man was. Environmentally conscious, with a farm in the Caribbean growing certain plant medicine (cacao) I enjoy consuming ceremoniously. Yet he was als ...
February 17, 2022 | (Leo)LeoTaurus - Filter
I used to date a little when I was in my 20s, but I haven´t dated in a long time and I´m 30 years old and still single. Is there a reason that I like being single and I´m not motivated to date based o ...
February 17, 2022 | (Scorpio)mistnoodles - Filter
my partner and I have a 1st house stellium in our synastry chart. we are so attracted to each other that it resulted in a relationship. our problem is trust. maybe it´s because of my Scorpio placement ...
February 16, 2022 | (Virgo)l30r1s1ng - Filter
Can anyone tell me if I should reconnect with my ex? It´s been years since we´ve spoken, but looking at our synastry chart, it looks like maybe he should still be in my life. I´m not very good at read ...
February 15, 2022 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
Moon Opp Pluto Venus trine Pluto Pluto Square Sun Pluto Conj Mars Pluto Conj Jupiter - With these, who will feel more intensely? The first or second person? I know sometimes they both feel the s ...
February 14, 2022 | (Aries)unknown0 - Filter
it may sound strange what I´m writing in this forum but why 25 years old girl wanted to be in a relationship with me? We actually were very good friends but this friendship almost turned to love and I ...
February 13, 2022 | (Pisces)Just in name - Filter
What could my Pluto Virgo exact conjunction to someone else´s Black Moon Lilleth manifest as? ...
February 12, 2022 | (Capricorn)Lunnie - Filter
I’m looking to connect with 12th house Venus people ither fire or air!!! Can’t wait to meet you. By the way. ...
February 12, 2022 | (Scorpio)snowski654 - Filter
This is something to have fun with, so don’t go break up with your mate just because things are not perfectly matching up with all the pieces. NONE OF THIS IS SET IN STONE, it´s just the general rule. ...
February 12, 2022 | (Virgo)h1028nnas - Filter
hi astro-seek ! i am attaching the synastry of myself and a new friend that i have recently made and hooked up with . I feel like I have very often felt drawn to people that I have these aspect ...
February 11, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
What do you see between these two? The Red One Is my boyfriend´s ex I want to know if She was the One for him ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »