Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 14, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Maybe because today is Valentine´s day.... What can i do with my chart to live more harmonic and less complicated relationships? Can you help me to find some way? Thank you very much :74: ...
February 11, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I was looking at some synastry of women on the Czech version of this site and I would politely answer that I was just interested in possible synastry with a future mate but one just keep replying and ...
February 10, 2019 | (Taurus)Sophiam444 - Filter
Hey guys , I have taken a break from dating and relationships for a few years due to self esteem issues and rebuilding my self love and confidence. I’m wondering if my chart indicates if and when ...
February 10, 2019 | (Pisces)tristapena - Filter
we always felt like we knew each other. He became friends for 10 years, but became romantic, and after we met, he began to be uninterested in me. I didn´t say I had a close relationship with someone ...
February 6, 2019 | (Taurus)Neshat - Filter
What do you think? Can i give it a chance? ...
February 5, 2019 | (Capricorn)madison - Filter
My draconic Moon exact conjucts his draconic ascendent and draconic Venus... My natal Saturn exact conjucts his draconic Sun..My draconic Sun exact conjucts his natal North node ...is it past life co ...
February 5, 2019 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
I know venus person is attracted to mars physical look but why mars person attracted to Venus person? ...
February 4, 2019 | (Libra)Stylechan17 - Filter
Hi ? what can you say about the relationship of this couple? Thank you ? ...
February 3, 2019 | (Taurus)heresmd - Filter
Guys! I guess i found my twin flame in here. Even astreoids in the same position! What the heck is that???? But she seems not active in here! What can i do guys.. ...
February 3, 2019 | (Libra)Stylechan17 - Filter
Hi, I have a question. A Person I very like and I have Ascendant opposite Ascendant. Mine is in 26 degrees Cancer and his is in 0,16 degrees Aquarius. So oure signs of the Ascendant are in Oppos ...
February 2, 2019 | (Aquarius)moonandvenuschild - Filter
my mom strongly believes there is karmic relationship between us.......... we have a co-dependent relationship, diagnosed by psychologists. any insights???plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. ...
February 2, 2019 | (Virgo)sammi21977 - Filter
We were always really close. curious about the astrology perspective ...
February 2, 2019 | (Pisces)Njuk - Filter
Hi there, I´m a new mom, and would love some insight into my synastry chart with my son. He was supposed to be a little Capricorn, but arrived very late as Aquarius, and I already worry about us ge ...
February 1, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Do you think genes and astrology are related? I´m not an expert, not even want to be but I´ve also read a few times already that our ascendant is how we look? Or is it our moon? ...
February 1, 2019 | (Libra)Fusilli - Filter
I’ve read the compatibly details but would like a foriegn opinion outside of my feelings and understanding. Are my fiancé and I compatible? No sugar coating please and thank you!! ...
January 29, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
How does one deal with their Chiron being in Libra? ...
January 29, 2019 | (Taurus)Neptunebabby - Filter
What do you guys thanks about this stellium in the 4th house? Im interested to know especially because of sim and mars being there. And what’s about the venus conjunct IC? Is very good right? It can c ...
January 29, 2019 | (Aquarius)Loveheart - Filter
Hello everyone!! I need help please .. :39: I do not know what to think... thats so complicate, I don´t explain my situation now. :42: I would like to know how to recognize infidelity / treas ...
January 28, 2019 | (Leo)devmc - Filter
i feel like there are karmic qualities to this relationship or if it is a soulmate connection? i would love to get others peoples opinions thanks! ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »