Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 20, 2019 | (Taurus)Neshat - Filter
Have any of you, experience of having both sun and moon in partners 12th? How has the relationship been? It says having sun or moon or personal planets in partners 12 can mean past life connection. My ...
March 15, 2019 | (Taurus)hojo76 - Filter
Hello all! When is the best time to communicate to someone during this retrograde? A time when we will both be open, honest, and gentle to each other? I really need your help. Thank you. Me/Him ...
March 15, 2019 | (Leo)Alps - Filter
Hi guys, I´ve been on this website for a while now and I´ve managed to connect with someone. I would be so grateful if someone could look at our charts, as neither of us are experts in chart reading. ...
March 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Kaat Couvreur - Filter
Hi guys, do you think we´re a match because I don´t feel like he´s in love with me . I also feel like we´re mentally on another level.. I´m interested in your opinion. Thank you ...
March 12, 2019 | (Aries)Forfunsies456 - Filter
Hi hi! What is a good compatibility match for a Aries sun, Libra rising, Pisces moon, and Taurus venus? Lol I know it’s a lot to ask, I need help because for some reason my Pisces moon makes my love l ...
March 9, 2019 | (Aries)Reclaimingthesun - Filter
I am an Aries Sun 8°/ Libra Moon 14° I have an extremely intense connection with a man that has his North Node in Libra and his South Node in Aries at 16° This causes: My Sun conjunct his SN ...
March 9, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
What´s your thoughts and experience on that? No aspect better than bad one? No aspect is neutral? No aspect is actually positive?(clashes unlikely, can´t see each other in that planet´s matte ...
March 9, 2019 | (Aries)ram_goat - Filter
I came across this book years ago, I don´t remember how or when. It is about a lot of things if you read it, but oddly it has a chapter devoted to astrology, approx page 134 of the pdf file. I read ma ...
March 9, 2019 | (Aries)Reclaimingthesun - Filter
This is such a confusing topic.. And I can’t really piece together what I find online...! I understand the apex in a Yod to be the point of pressure, but I can’t find anything to explain the issue ...
March 8, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I met a very beautiful woman a month ago. We were just about to meet for the 2nd time, we´re both busy and I was really looking forward meeting her. But then again she contronted me harshly because I ...
March 6, 2019 | (Leo)Milly1 - Filter
Can anyone, or does anyone care to tell me why I feel so obsessed with this person? It may literally drive me crazy thinking and feeling him. ...
March 6, 2019 | (Libra)DoubleLibra - Filter
Hi there, I would like to know your opinions on this synastry. There is a lot in common but also some conflict aspects. I´m particularly interested in the conjuction of moon-moon with neptune an ...
March 1, 2019 | (Libra)minaki - Filter
Hello everyone! After a long period of loneliness that guy appeared in my life and seems promissing. What do you think? Should i trie it? Our chart of compatibility seems rich but i don´t have the ski ...
February 27, 2019 | (Aries)it_lord - Filter
If you´re an Aries and in a relationship (or married), what sign is your significant other? Thank you! ...
February 21, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
I have seen few very high compatible Synastry charts. I´m talking about my chart compatibility with other women. I have noticed that inspite of having very good Synastry the opposite party never inter ...
February 19, 2019 | (Taurus)LadyVenus - Filter
I think composite charts are important as well. Is there anyone here who does readings for Composite charts? ...
February 18, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Yesterday at 630 pm my boyfriend proposed and I want to know why.... My birthday is April 11 1983. 02:08 chapel Hill NC (orange county). His is November 5 1984 1900 Guerrero Mexico. ...
February 16, 2019 | (Taurus)brida93 - Filter
Hi. Can someone help me with this sinastry? I met this man last year and we are friends, is there any chanse to be something more? I am worried because of his moon and moon aspects. Thank you all. ...
February 16, 2019 | (Aquarius)Lilithincancer - Filter
Before I learned about composite charts I was really into synastry. I thought me and my boyfriend had an outstanding compatibility. Many conjuctions, my moon conjucts his venus + mercury. My mercury c ...
February 16, 2019 | (Aries)ayeitskate - Filter
im looking for any opinions on this relationship - good or bad! karmic or not? the meeting with this person felt very fated from the beginning, and now im left in a rut since meeting this person. what ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »