Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)sagelol - Filter
Hi, I would like to know what stands out in this synastry chart! This has been an ongoing situation for almost two years now.. Attached is the chart and date of births down below! I also have cap venu ...
May 13, 2019 | (Aries)Shivamtyagi2000 - Filter
I want to know how my life will be. I just feel this urge to have someone in my life. I´m not talking about marriage here, just a gf. I wish someone could tell me when I´ll find her. How will she be ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
:18: Hi everyone. I just cast a horary chart to see what the stars have to say in regards to my future love life. The question is "will I find true love soon?". First thing I notic ...
May 12, 2019 | (Scorpio)twowaymono - Filter
Hi! I´ve been dating this guy on and off for a couple of months; very intense chemistry but it´s been trying to make things work. Could anyone help me to analyse our charts to assess, if there is pote ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)MaryJos - Filter
Morning ? About a year i meet this guy and the energy between us is great (I tink) but its an on/off thing. Every time we cut communications I try to move forward and give him the "respect&quo ...
May 11, 2019 | (Taurus)David Evans - Filter
Romance has been literally impossible for me, but I literally have no planets in my 5th house. So I wonder if this is why. One told me that, and quote, "if by repulsive, you mean you have no ...
May 11, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShayT. - Filter
I´ve known this guy for about 10 yrs and we´re very close, even though its hard for me to get close to people. He´s the only person i could and did talk to basically everyday. And the couple times we ...
May 10, 2019 | (Aries)Frank Q - Filter
I understand how destructive Pluto (me) Opposite Venus (her) can be in a relationship. However, this girl that I´m interested in has Venus Opposite Pluto in her natal chart. Could that possibly allevi ...
May 10, 2019 | (Taurus)4th House Stellium - Filter
Not friendship but I mean when in synastry there are a number of strong Pluto connections to personal planets, sun and or moon and or the cardinal angles - is anyone in such a relationship or been thr ...
May 9, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
What´s the difference? I read on some sites that composite could possibly interpret the *outcome* of a relationship? If that is true, anyone want to volunteer to help me with my composite? :61: xx ...
May 9, 2019 | (Taurus)SophiaMC - Filter
Would someone please be so kind as to take a look at my natal chart for finding a partner? I feel stuck because I have high standards, haven´t been able to find anyone, and I have been ghosted twice. ...
May 8, 2019 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
I was in denial about having romantic feelings for my best friend for a long time now due to events that happened in the past. Now that the beans have been spilled we both acknowledged that we felt th ...
May 7, 2019 | (Libra)Noahly - Filter
Can you please tell me how much the house person is affected when partners planets hit the 8th house in synastry? For example his moon is in my 8th house but my moon is in his 5th house. Does this ...
May 7, 2019 | (Aries)aprrilangel - Filter
What does it mean to have Pluto, Black Moon Lilith and Chiron in the 7th house, Sagittarius? ...
May 6, 2019 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
Why i always get in bad relationships?I attract girls easy,get in relationship,but later they lose interest or i turn cold and get very distant.Why? ...
May 4, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
So I´ve got this girl I´m interested in and we have a mars square venus double whammy. She is so attractive to me and I get the feeling it might be mutual. She also has her venus exact conjunction my ...
May 4, 2019 | (Aquarius)sagelol - Filter
What is it like for two people to both have venus retrograde? Especially when his venus is my sun sign and my venus is his sun sign. Is it complicated? Do commitments happen or no? ...
May 3, 2019 | (Gemini)Ajk1112 - Filter
This is my twin flame, I get too triggered looking into this. Can someone help me with interpretation of of our charts and aspects, please? Are our problems able to overcome and is the love there for ...
May 1, 2019 | (Libra)Noahly - Filter
I have a dear friend Martin. He is in blue and I’m orange in the chart below. We get on really well although we also fight a lot. Can synastry predict if the friendship will turn into a relationship o ...
April 27, 2019 | (Libra)Noahly - Filter
I was in a relationship with X and we had much difficulties owing mainly to the fact he was afraid of commitment and afraid to be vulnerable with me. Being in love scared him because he equated this w ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »