Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
June 14, 2019 | (Capricorn)Echoplex - Filter
Hello! Just recently joined. Never followed astrology before but I´m fascinated with the accuracy. I´m on the cusp and have seen some say Sagittarius and some say Capricorn. I am 95% accurate wi ...
June 7, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
Anything you can give about the asteroids I put in this synastry (Juno, Eros, Amor, Karma, Vesta) Whatever stands out, if you know anything about them, as I am still trying to look into them on my ...
June 6, 2019 | (Aquarius)Aquariusboo - Filter
Who is my match ...
June 6, 2019 | (Gemini)Edy - Filter
I have a Pisces Moon with quite bad aspects to it. I can make decisions only emotionally although my Mercury is in Gemini. ...
June 5, 2019 | (Sagittarius)VunderFemme - Filter
The synastry chart posted includes me as the 1st person and a man I was seeing for a few months as the 2nd person. Long story short, it was an extramarital affair for both of us, which ended when one ...
June 5, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
Female me in blue, Male LTR partner in Orange. Birth time for him is semi-accurate, so take that into account. I understand that I can´t interpret how my planets fall into his houses, but I can int ...
June 5, 2019 | (Cancer)jc92 - Filter
Hey all! Just wanted to drop this here. I am a novice when it comes to synastry related stuff, so I wanted to see if there were any noticeable or insightful things about this chart. ...
June 4, 2019 | (Pisces)Agneset77 - Filter
Scusate l´ignoranza in materia ma ho davvero bisogno di una informazione... So che esistono i vuoti di luna.. Circa 2 ore prima e 2 ore dopo l´effettivo passaggio da un segno all´altro... Questo co ...
June 4, 2019 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
Both females, friendship not partners. Permission is given by both parties. Questioning what planets would point towards any difficulties involving this relationship around this time. :63: I am ...
May 29, 2019 | (Taurus)4th House Stellium - Filter
Been a hella Neptune transit through my 7th house since about 2015. Today for me transiting Neptune squares my natal Sun and Jupiter while transiting Mars opposes my natal Saturn in a Saturn Return, ...
May 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Hvlck - Filter
what are your opinions on "twin flames" and which aspects would indicate this connection? Thank you very much :5: ...
May 23, 2019 | (Virgo)goofygoobers - Filter
My boyfriend and I have been friends for years, but just started a romantic relationship last year. We both have Asperger´s Syndrome and it´s difficult at times to have proper conversations with my bf ...
May 23, 2019 | (Scorpio)scorpiolady84 - Filter
Hello. Could you please help me to analyse this synastry. It´s my compatibility with one colleague that I´m thinking we could establish a serious relationship with him I´m scorpio and he is aries. I ...
May 20, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
The pair of us that holds our family together, we look after our both disabled parents. Is there anything in particular that stands out? ...
May 20, 2019 | (Aquarius)aggleopard - Filter
I often find that it’s very difficult for me to open up to my partner and/or open up to my friends/family enough to introduce the two. I also sometimes think that I feel ashamed of who I’m dating like ...
May 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Fallen_Mage - Filter
Greetings. Was just wondering if there´s anything in particular about this synastry that stands out to you folks. Thanks in advance. :) ...
May 17, 2019 | (Scorpio)MelodicBlu - Filter
I noticed how every relationship i ever had, had really epic nessus and lilith contacts.. seems like the pain never ends. someone can bring some clearance onto these? First relationship / losing ve ...
May 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I feel somewhat bad yet i can´t help but love being around her, the talks we have are so invigorating and we are so in tune. She mentions that she got back with her husband last year, things she sh ...
May 15, 2019 | (Cancer)Axelopian - Filter
Hi, I’ve been in a tumultuous relationship for just over 8 years. From when I was 18 until 26 and him, 24-32. We are engaged. Have been since 2015 while starting our degrees. We are now finished wi ...
May 15, 2019 | (Libra)Kay98venus - Filter
how have these experiences been for you guys? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »