Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 3, 2019 | (Taurus)4th House Stellium - Filter
What would you make of a person who´s progressed chart has their progressed NN and SN very nearly exactly exact aligned with their natal NN with NN and SN with SN when they meet an apparently soulmate ...
July 3, 2019 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
A friend showed me this which I found to be accurate. The theory is that you look at either the 7th house ruler or Venus when looking at a man´s chart. For a women it is the same only you would use Ju ...
July 3, 2019 | (Leo)Fallenstar307 - Filter
What does it say to you? Thanks! ...
July 1, 2019 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
I am the inner he is the outer we vibed right away and it felt kind of dangerous ...
June 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
I love my mother very much, I know her feelings without talking, but we can´t do that in real communication. And his sense of governance is really stifling sometimes I think he sees me as his rivals! ...
June 26, 2019 | (Scorpio)triplesee7 - Filter
I am not sure but love seems to not come my way. I am twice divorce one son. First wife is my friend for life gave me permission to have a child after two unsuccessful IVF. Second wife simply put used ...
June 25, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&muz_narozeni_den=9&muz_narozeni_mesic=6&muz_narozeni_rok=1986&muz_narozeni_hodina=05&muz_narozeni ...
June 25, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
Can anybody see within my chart if there’s any type of compatibility that I may be able to attract in my life regarding love. Because I know I have Taurus in my seventh I believe that is about par ...
June 23, 2019 | (Libra)Spectral Skywalker - Filter
Oh so great to see so many Astrology seekers :) I´ve been investigating in recent months through the analysis of Karmic charts, Pam Gallager and Dvadashamsa charts, as well as the XII accordion, and ...
June 23, 2019 | (Leo)Misgeru123 - Filter
Hello folks! ? I am new here!! Well i started dating someone but i noticed strong uranus and neptune influence in our compo. We feel quite close and all happened so suddenly. Will this relationship l ...
June 23, 2019 | (Pisces)Koichan.w - Filter
Hello there... so when im confused i try to find answers in astrology, thats why i would really be thankful and appreciate if someone out there could give me some advice. Someone from my past poppe ...
June 19, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
My Fiance is pressuring me to get married...like really soon. I already said yes, we got engaged on Feb 17th 2019 at 630 pm lol. Is there a reason for his rushing this? Is his Bio clock ticking or so ...
June 18, 2019 | (Libra)timelessmoonlight - Filter
Does any of you have that with someone and what was your experience ? ...
could you please help a girl out ...
Hi guys , I would like to know what stands out for you in this synastry chart with this person ? I would love for us to share our synastry charts and tell each other what stands out the most in the ...
June 17, 2019 | (Pisces)Triniti - Filter
Dears :) Could you take a look at my Davison chart with my loved one? I find it too complex to even try to understand. I’d appreciate your opinion, interpretation about the geometry and aspects ...
June 17, 2019 | (Taurus)Davis212 - Filter
THE INADEQUACIES OF SYNASTRIES It has come to my attention - after having analyzed lots of them - that the astrological compatibility test called “Synastry”, can be very deceiving, and should nev ...
June 16, 2019 | (Libra)mariia - Filter
hi so this is my crush chart i really like him and we’ve been talking for a while now but lately he’s acting weird and leaving me on read when he’s never done that and he was always flirting with me i ...
June 16, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I was wondering how moons of partners interact, I can definitely say I feel quite good with people with Moons in water.. Scorpio can be explosive sometimes, Moon in Cancer I´m a saviour off I felt som ...
June 15, 2019 | (Libra)DoubleLibra - Filter
Dear all, Two friends of mine will get married in one week and I promised to them that I will give a short speech (just for fun) about their astrological compatibility. I copy here their synastry ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »