Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 24, 2019 | (Capricorn)Astrolover - Filter
Hello! In the composite chart Moon in Capricorn is in EXACT conjunction with Neptune, and this conjunction is in 5 house. What does it mean? I read, it isn´t a good aspect to have. ...
July 23, 2019 | (Taurus)stellina_gr - Filter
I have a relationship with a man about 10+ years ago (since January 2009). The last 2 years (from January 2018), he lives in France because of his job and I am waiting to come back but I am not really ...
July 23, 2019 | (Virgo)kipsta - Filter
Sorry i´m new in astrology. Do you see us getting back together, or do you think he still has feelings for me? i´m desperate :( ...
July 22, 2019 | (Capricorn)anayvanoc - Filter
Hi guys, i´ve been in a on-again/off-again relationship for about 4 years with this person (Libra) and we´ve always felt a weird deep connection, even before we met and start getting to know each othe ...
July 21, 2019 | (Taurus)Test23 - Filter
Hello everyone! I have some questions for you all : As a saggi sun & scorpio moon person, how do you act when feeling so attracted to someone ? do you try to reach him, talk to him very often? o ...
July 20, 2019 | (Libra)Stylechan17 - Filter
Hi ? I‘ve met a man and really feel a strong connection to him. Could you take a look upon our synastry, please? Could this turn into love and could it be a successful relationship? Thank you!! ...
July 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Test23 - Filter
Hello there, So i have sun in taurus & aries moon & aries mars & gemini venus (look at MyChart.png) His chart : sun sagittarius & scorpio moon & leo mars (look at hisChart.png) ...
July 18, 2019 | (Aries)Jupiterchild - Filter
How important are chart overlays in synastry? I want to get better at interpreting synastry charts so I can see if I have a chance with my love interest lol His moon falls in my 7H And my Mars ...
July 13, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
There´s me, a fiery girl and there´s him, an airy guy inspite his piscis sun... It started so smooth, so good and so sweet...it´s going a bit rough and bitter... I love him so deeply. Don´t know wha ...
July 12, 2019 | (Virgo)charmingcharli - Filter
Hello! I am curious to know why this person was very rude and mean spirited towards me. She always seemed like she was in competition (sun square mars) with me at work, always made me look bad in fron ...
July 12, 2019 | (Taurus)angelah - Filter
I´m almost always too much for most people. I haven´t quite found a friend that can keep up with me mentally or physically. Right now my consciousness has awoken and I´m on a mission to find out all t ...
July 12, 2019 | (Cancer)Axelopian - Filter
Can anyone tell me what the shape of our joined charts means? We have had such a magnetic sexual and friendly connection so far but I can’t shake the feeling that there’s something messed up In th ...
July 11, 2019 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
This is a synastry chart of me and my bf. Though we constantly hurt and misunderstood each other we fixed most of the problems. He is extremely jealous and kinda obsessive of me. There is also a stron ...
July 11, 2019 | (Scorpio)neli1611 - Filter
Hello, I am divorced for more than 10 years and since then I couldn´t meet an appropriate partner to form a long lasting relationship with. Could someone look at my chart and tell me if I will have ...
July 10, 2019 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hi, I’m a new user here and really happy to come across this site. Astrology has always fascinated me and I’m hoping to learn a lot more things about myself and astrology in general. Overall th ...
July 10, 2019 | (Aries)Nea11 - Filter
Has anyone any experience of Ascendant-Pluto aspects in synastry? Or any interpretations for them? ...
July 9, 2019 | (Capricorn)Denisse - Filter
Hi ! My name is Denisse I have a boyfriend and I’m really confused about my relationship and past relationships and I just wanna know what you see when you analyze my chart and if there’s any advice ...
July 9, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Hello again everybody. Just want some clarification on this. I´ve met someone that I just cant get over their attractiveness. Yes, shes very young for me, but the attraction seems so much more than ju ...
July 7, 2019 | (Taurus)4th House Stellium - Filter
Think this is a great example for synastry this is a long time married couple (still married) who live together raising their children but have no sexual/romantic relationship whatsoever and my girlfr ...
July 5, 2019 | (Cancer)Just Curious - Filter
Hello I am new to the forum but have been fascinated with Astrology all my life - I just find it really complex. It is only now really in my 40s that I am beginning to get a real sense of my own char ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »