Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 1, 2019 | (Aquarius)Gsavv - Filter
Him and I had a very exciting time together (moon in 5th), but i definitely felt there was a lack of emotional understanding. Im airy but im also sensitive and emotional, hes airy but still feisty and ...
August 31, 2019 | (Cancer)Redredfroggy - Filter
Hey guys have a look at our synastry chart. My questions is nodes conjunction angles than squaring in synastry. Not much info out there on squaring nodes even less when each person has there nodes con ...
August 30, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiana - Filter
Any thoughts on this synastry between me and my boyfriend. We are currently in a long distance relationship. We having seen each other yet, but we plan to next winter. I would love any feedback on our ...
August 29, 2019 | (Pisces)Johns - Filter
Dear all, what can be the meaning of a stellium in the eighth house of the partner in the following synastria? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-love-compatibility/?send_calculation=1&am ...
August 26, 2019 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
He has moon conjunct Uranus and Neptune(moon in capricorn,11th house); Sun opposite Uranus and Sun opposite Neptune, both in 12th house. ...
August 26, 2019 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
What it looks like? :D we are on the same frequency. ...
August 26, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
As is known, in the Synastry map, a point of alignment arises when there is an "Triangle" (120) angle between the two planets of the couples. If one of these two planets is Chiron, the conne ...
August 24, 2019 | (Pisces)Johns - Filter
Dear all, with reference to the progressed sinastry between two subjects A and B, on this website it is possible to compare: (1) The birth chart of A with the secondary directions of B and vice ve ...
August 22, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
The North Node in synastry is amazing. If a person has a planet or asteroid on your North Node, they will bring the flavor of that planet or asteroid TO the relationship. It may not show up if it is n ...
August 22, 2019 | (Cancer)Coole - Filter
Hi! I´m really curious about future about this one. I´ve always had 8th house synastry or 12th - also once....but I´ve never experienced someone´s Venus in my 12th...not to mention that some of our p ...
August 21, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
Your Moon in your partner’s 1st house: This aspect indicates a feeling of immediate comfort and mutual caring. The two of you greatly enjoy one another’s company; there is a true feeling of acceptan ...
Your Sun in your partner’s 1st House: You are very attracted to your partner, and your partner is greatly attracted to you! The two of you feel immediately accepted by each other, since the two of yo ...
Venus conjunct the South Node: This aspect denotes a “past-life” connection between the two individuals. In the past life, the two were most likely lovers/partners. External forces or circumstances be ...
August 20, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
Venus-Mars interaspects: This is especially potent when the woman’s Venus is being aspected by the man’s Venus. Even better is when you have a “double-whammy”; when your Venus aspects your partner’s M ...
There are several synastry aspects to look out for if you’re searching for your soul mate. These connections show significant attraction and compatibility between the two people, which can easily last ...
When your Vertex is contacted by another person’s planet or point, a fated relationship is indicated. In my article which looked at common Synastry Aspects in the charts of married couples, I noticed ...
August 20, 2019 | (Scorpio)Dama15 - Filter
Why do Scorpio never have luck in love or relationships I can never find someone to commit I´m so getting tired. ...
August 20, 2019 | (Leo)Krish678 - Filter
What would be the best compatibility for me? The right partner. And what kind of marriage will I have?? Would it be nice if I marry someone of my community settled abroad and how bright is my love lif ...
August 19, 2019 | (Aries)Lucas992 - Filter
Hello, I´m curious about my love/friendship compatibility with other signs. Generally speaking, i get along well with other fire signs, especially leo and sagittarius (expect aries, weird i know), ...
August 19, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »