Introduce Yourself (738)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (110)
Other discussions (1332)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 10, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
It is very common in my relationships to end up cheated on with a Gemini girl that haunts the relationship... Let me explain In my first serious relationship I got cheated on with a Gemini girl that ...
March 10, 2022 | (Taurus)Кхммм - Filter
Okay so now as i kind of got that understanding (i hope that its right) that davison chart is more relevant i found out that for example there is such a thing (which ive discovered on astro com) as co ...
March 10, 2022 | (Pisces)_lati_ - Filter
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to check a fully compatible person via advanced search tool on astro-seek by writing aspects (sign, degree, orb, house, motion). If so, what is the procedu ...
March 10, 2022 | (Aquarius)Luna13air - Filter
I´m 20 Jan 1993 , South Africa Johannesburg 3pm He is 13 Jan 1992, South Africa Cape Town 12pm ...
March 9, 2022 | (Sagittarius)LyraLealdra - Filter
Is this a compatible Conjunction, and what does it mean to have Venus in 11th house? Mars is currently conjunct Venus now. Is this a good combo for marriage? ...
March 8, 2022 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
I have trouble leaving relationships, even if I´m unhappy. I end up feeling guilty, sad, sad for the other, and fear of loss. I am also one to bottle up emotions, not being as assertive as one shoul ...
March 8, 2022 | (Capricorn)nicolellastrology - Filter
8h synastry does he feel the same? his moon & venus in my 8H his moon & venus opposes my mars, his moon squares my venus, his moon sextiles my moon, my asc trines his moon, my jupiter trin ...
March 8, 2022 | (Leo)m0ldyguacam0le - Filter
(i´m red, she is blue) lots of happy moments,intimate moments, but also as many confusing and upsetting as time progressed. very intense and unstable. fun to be with together but always felt like we ...
March 6, 2022 | (Virgo)virgo_girl86 - Filter
This is my current relationship and it´s the first and only time I have experienced love at first sight. What do you guys think about our synastry & composite charts? I´m blue. ...
March 6, 2022 | (Pisces)Gabbo23 - Filter
Hi there! I was wondering what are your thoughts about a conjunction between someone Pluto with other person ascendant. Do you think it´s a bad aspects? ...
March 5, 2022 | (Sagittarius)Saska74 - Filter
I already wrote a longer post about my story but refreshing of this site erased everything down so I can´t go thru it again. It is important for my life now which is in mess... please if some of you ...
March 5, 2022 | (Aries)Han92 - Filter
Aries woman being abused and psychologically manipulated by my libra boyfriend? In the beginning everything was amazing, the most amazing relationship ever so it seemed. But 5 months into our relat ...
March 3, 2022 | (Leo)amanda64 - Filter
Hello there, looking at my brother´s natal chart I found out that he has the same mercury conjunct north node as me but instead of being in the first house, he has it in his 7th house I feel like it´ ...
March 2, 2022 | (Pisces)cheechee - Filter
There this guy I met and I´m trying to see point blank is it a go or scrape his ass. PERIOD Straight no chaser... He is an Aquarius and i don´t think air signs are the most stable for long term...but ...
February 28, 2022 | (Aries)natalkaaa - Filter
Hi, I am an Aries woman but I always get along with Aries men. I had 3 really close relationships (one was just a friend but still) with men who are Aries and I just wanna know what makes it so good. ...
February 28, 2022 | (Leo)Goana - Filter
Hi there, I am wondering if I am going to find love this year, I would like to settle down and get married for an 2-3 years now, but it is not happening. About a month ago I have met someone which ...
February 26, 2022 | (Leo)LeoFangs - Filter
Hi everyone, Searching for some input on this situation I´ve found myself in with an Aquarius man. To give some background on myself, I´m a Leo woman, though I´m a tad more reserved than probably m ...
February 26, 2022 | (Aquarius)Ana-Maria127 - Filter
Hello, I was wondering if here is someone who can help me with my issue. I want to be sure if my chart is promising marriage. Can anyone help me?:) Thank you! ...
February 26, 2022 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello, I want to ask you for some look at my problem. I always attract some scorpionic type of persons, who act not direct...it is very often about control, secrecy, oposite to spontaneous acting ...
February 23, 2022 | (Libra)MieNguyen - Filter
Hello everyone! Have you ever experienced in an extremely Obsessed relationship? Me and my ex dated for 2 years. Now we´ve been breakup for 2 years but still very obsessed of each other. I cannot s ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »