Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
January 22, 2019 | (Gemini)Papajohnsman - Filter
what type of career will I be good at based off my natal chart? ...
January 21, 2019 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
I’ve been directionless lately and I wanted to know if anything in my natal chart could tell me where to start looking.. I noticed that I have a yod as well. What does this mean for me? ...
January 20, 2019 | (Pisces)Drummeryjam - Filter
Sooo basically from what I can gather, I´m always gonna be mentally and financially unstable with the added extra of consistently toxic relationships? Not gonna lie it´s been spot on so far but is it ...
January 19, 2019 | (Capricorn)Jetx - Filter
Hey guys i’m new to astrology and reading charts seems very hard and confusing for me, if anyone has a comment about my chart feel free to say it 😃 ...
January 19, 2019 | (Taurus)Taurus585 - Filter
Hello everyone, since I have became more involved in this site I have learned that I have a stellium in my 12th house and another on in my adjacent 6th house. I know what a stellium is but not quite s ...
January 17, 2019 | (Pisces)Dainty - Filter
this is my citty kat edit: I just wanted to show cause her chart has a nice, pretty pattern with the oppositions etc. We don´t know her birthday for sure 100%, but we know it´s late September 2007. ...
January 17, 2019 | (Taurus)Danielle.xo - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_15-5-1998_21-30.png?fortune_asp=1&chiron_asp=1&lilith_asp=1&uzel_asp=1&dum_1_new=237.24460325243&dum_10_new=174.475048 ...
January 17, 2019 | (Gemini)Rlheilig - Filter
Any help with north node 5th house Capricorn would be amazing! Anything else you see that seems interesting?! ...
January 16, 2019 | (Libra)No96 - Filter
Hi guys , I’m still pretty new to astrology and learning as a I go . However there are a few placements that have thrown me off and few other things that I would like some clarification on . To st ...
January 15, 2019 | (Leo)sppp - Filter
Hello, Can you help me to read my chart. I feel too sensitive and unstable emotionally. I often have a person´s collapse. Lack of ego, self-confidence and perseverance (where are the abilities of S ...
January 14, 2019 | (Libra)ktlhaboloa - Filter
I was just wondering what anybody would say concerning my transiting Pluto square natal Jupiter. Especially considering that I´m thinking of studying abroad :) ...
January 14, 2019 | (Cancer)JoseyTucker - Filter
I can not, myself, identify the planetary pattern or a.k.a "shape" of my natal chart. I find this all to be simply amazing. I only discovered birth/natal charts a couple weeks ago. Just ...
January 13, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Would you comment my chart, what does it say about me ? Thank you! ...
January 12, 2019 | (Leo)Dukuu - Filter
Anything you can read/guess based on my chart is welcomed. :175: ...
January 11, 2019 | (Leo)KMK00 - Filter
Hiya astro-people! My name is Kathryn but you can all call me Kat :) I have gotten heavy into astrology for a few months now but I still need help with how to accurately interpret everything in my own ...
January 11, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Hello..does anyone see anything good goin on in the next year? career wise, and how come there is never any action in my 7th house..guess I´m not marriage material... anything that would help me out ...
January 10, 2019 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
pluto,saturn and jupiter on ic square ascendent trine sun during my graduation year. Im asking will this be a huge event in my life because three outer planets on my ic. ...
January 10, 2019 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi all. I want to buy a camper van and travel around the beaches in Australia. Anyone here with similar plans? :1: ...
January 10, 2019 | (Scorpio)Butterfly 40 - Filter
Hello all, I am a new user in this forum, and I am curious to learn ,in base of my birth chart, if I will ever get married and have children according to it, and if it possible to know where I suppos ...
January 9, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Hi everyone ... love or finance is the main topic of my new solar return ?? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »