Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 28, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Firegirl - Filter
Hello everyone! I recently came on here seeking career advice, I received so much amazing advice that I took on board that I decided to jump back on here for more- but in a different aspect in my lif ...
March 28, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Waldo - Filter
I´m not sure how to apply all my aspects but I want to find a way to combat my weaknesses and emphasize the strengths to help me integrate them with my life goals..anyone think they are up for it? ...
March 28, 2019 | (Virgo)Ashjjan1 - Filter
Please read the astrological chart Thanks ❤ ...
March 27, 2019 | (Aquarius)rit - Filter
Hi! Can anyone please have a look at my chart and give me their opinion. I have transiting Uranus coming up conjoining porta Fortuna 4degrees Taurus and Medio coeli 7degrees Taurus which will be trine ...
March 27, 2019 | (Virgo)RACHELLE_R82 - Filter
I have had a very turbulent life personally and surrounding me. I seem to be a magnet to darker souls and have always felt a bit gifted in the spiritual world. I am wondering if there are aspects or p ...
March 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Sinem - Filter
5 april aries is said to be effective alpheraz star in the new moon time.. I think that the stars on my fixed star map may have a connection with the new moon.Do you think the new moon and fixed star ...
March 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)Battleangel - Filter
I only know a bit and that i have something called stellium in one house here is the chart. ...
March 26, 2019 | (Leo)Marley - Filter
Can someone tell me challenges i could possibly face, and things about me based on my chart? I appreciate y´all! :75: ...
March 26, 2019 | (Capricorn)Tidgie - Filter
Can you help me understand my T-cross. I wasn´t able to find anything online about this specific combination so far.. Thanks ...
March 25, 2019 | (Virgo)AngelFFallen - Filter
There´s something about my chart that´s bothering me, but I can´t put my finger on why exactly. Would someone mind reading it so I can hopefully see something I might have missed/not understood before ...
March 25, 2019 | (Libra)swordssharp65 - Filter
Hi! could someone read my birth chart, and also I was wondering if a psychologist would be a good career choice for me. thanks ...
March 25, 2019 | (Leo)Jamnperry - Filter
I know I’m a strong Leo and everything but what’s up with Uranus being there and how do I read the T-Square with the moon and Saturn pointing to all those planets. ...
March 24, 2019 | (Pisces)Nola_la - Filter
I give a birth chart of a girl - I´ll be grateful for your thoughts and then I tell you her story. That what interests me here the most is if you can see in her birth chart something bad, negative or ...
March 23, 2019 | (Capricorn)someguy - Filter
Hello, I was curious to hear others opinions regarding my chart. I have been studying astrology for a little over 2 years now and i´d love to hear some thoughts and have some discussions if anyone has ...
March 22, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShayT. - Filter
Hi, I would appreciate if anybody can tell me about my chart. I think I understand things separately, but I need some help learning how to put everything together. :6: :6: ...
March 22, 2019 | (Scorpio)jordanamelia - Filter
Hi there, I have used this site a number of times now to read what it says about my chart but struggle sometimes with understanding, so decided today to register and get involved in the forums. I hav ...
March 21, 2019 | (Taurus)Doublecrossed74 - Filter
Can anyone give me some insight? ...
March 20, 2019 | (Gemini)Emiliaaw - Filter
Soo if you want to tell me something about my chart that would be nice. I can´t really read charts so I only know what there is written in this website. So thank you if you are going to have a look ...
March 20, 2019 | (Taurus)Kaat Couvreur - Filter
I just broke up with my boyfriend and I’m feeling very depressed like I feel I can’t move on. Lol I’ve never felt this way. What can you see about relationships ? ...
March 20, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Jace - Filter
So I have Uranus in my first house in Capricorn natal But my moon is in Taurus how is the seven-year transit going to affect me am I looking at it from my moon are my first house or both :61: ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »