Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 18, 2019 | (Virgo)Casey - Filter
Hey All!!! I’ve been pondering this for a while now; Since there is quite a bit of Taurus action currently, my question comes from wanting to further understand Chiron in my Chart. I feel that it i ...
May 18, 2019 | (Aquarius)Jasmin2001 - Filter
Hello community :-) What kind of career would be suited for me based on my horoscope? I have no idea what to do career wise and it would be great if you give me some tips what my talents could be. ...
May 18, 2019 | (Capricorn)ronin - Filter
Hello all, In my chart I think this is the reality, what would you think about it? Can you share your thoughts about it in positive sense and in negative sense? And I would like to get some car ...
May 18, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Where in my chart can I find my passion for life? I want to help people. I dont know where to start. Back to school maybe...but what profession. I feel so lost and scattered here as of late...and I d ...
May 18, 2019 | (Leo)Plutonian_Princess - Filter
Based off of my natal chart what does it say about the type of guy I will most likely end up marrying? Also...are there indicators of marriage in my chart? ...
May 17, 2019 | (Leo)Mirabelle - Filter
I have a Chiron transit making several aspects to my chart and would appreciate some insight. Chiron is currently in Aries (4 degrees). Transiting Chrion in Aries is conjunct my Descendant right n ...
May 17, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShayT. - Filter
She just has so many squares and tough placements, can someone tell me what stands out to you. Or what to look out for? I want her to have somebody to come to when she gets older, cause some habits ...
May 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)ElizabethH - Filter
I´m 24, and I have never expressed any desire for either having any type of romantic relationship or having a family. I´m very much a loner, and my Gemini moon contents itself through conversation wit ...
May 16, 2019 | (Cancer)kjero17 - Filter
Hi all, Please give my chart a look and a reading! :) (you can see the exact degrees on the right side :) ...
May 16, 2019 | (Taurus)Astromay - Filter
Hi a ♉ sun and ♍ moon and libra ascendant. Let me know what you find interesting in my chart and share what you think I should know. Thank you kind stranger 😇🤗❤️ ...
May 14, 2019 | (Scorpio)Antonio21 - Filter
What is in my chart that makes me powerful,enduring and controlled? ...
May 14, 2019 | (Taurus)Shahrukh516 - Filter
Its my 9 years chart , i m about to drop out from university, please tell me about my career and future, i have a business mind ...
May 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Sinem - Filter
I´m curious about their meaning with every aspect ...
May 13, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I am literally on the phone to people, i am applying for jobs here there and everywhere every day, i don´t seem to get anything in return, the only 1 i did was way out which i would not be willing to ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I have a relative who is going through a very trying time with her mentally ill son. She is also dealing with her own escalating (physical) health issues at this time. Can anyone tell from he ...
May 12, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I have noticed my triggers. Do we lose ourselves when we feel things from others so acutely? I deleted my account and went out and sold some stuff i don´t need. I also managed to be in the vic ...
May 12, 2019 | (Virgo)Castro - Filter
So I was going through famous people´s natal charts and one thing that came up a lot on rich peoples charts was 2nd house Jupiter which was very interesting. I was wondering if any of you have also se ...
May 12, 2019 | (Aquarius)aggleopard - Filter
I’m fairly new to astrology and I would love to know what anyone thinks or notices about my chart!! It’s often difficult for me to understand myself and what I’m feeling so if anyone could tell me any ...
May 11, 2019 | (Leo)su18981 - Filter
Is there anyone loving me secretly? Or is interested in me right now? ...
May 11, 2019 | (Cancer)TimeLord - Filter
There are too many talents in the world like drawing, painting, singing, dancing, acting, manipulation etc etc. But why I have none ? Now when I said talent I mean to say only those talents which ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »