Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 29, 2019 | (Libra)IliyanAM - Filter
Hi Im so happy to chat with people that are deep in astrology and get help from you! I am newbie in astrology and I need a little bit help from your side if possible of course. My questions are: ...
May 28, 2019 | (Aquarius)Captain Flint - Filter
I´ve recently come to understand that people with a strong northern hemisphere (bottom of the natal chart) may feel transparent, but because it is opposing the MC and the outer expression, we´re actua ...
May 28, 2019 | (Gemini)Iroquois Pliskin - Filter
It’s as if there’s multiple versions of me. When one part of me wants something, another part of me wants the reverse. There’s chronic tension inside of me causing a push and pull effect. I think my e ...
May 27, 2019 | (Leo)leopyseasaries - Filter
curious as to what my strengths are and things i need to work on. please note any interpretation of my sign that stands out to you as well! this would be much appreciated. thank you to anyone who ta ...
May 27, 2019 | (Sagittarius)lll - Filter
Hi guys, I don´t what profession have to choose.But I can´t imagine my life without music Thank you guys very much for answers. It´s very interesting to find something new ...
May 27, 2019 | (Sagittarius)katmeeeeow - Filter
I have Mercury, Saturn, my Sun, and Uranus all in my 8th house of Sagittarius. Both my Sun and Saturn are squared Mars in Pisces. I know there is some significance with this placement, however I don´t ...
May 26, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
Hello everyone, just curious about how to interpret a planet that´s <1° from the cusp of a house. I have mars almost exact conjunct my 10th house cusp. So wondering if I should read it as a 9th hou ...
May 24, 2019 | (Aries)ohristou - Filter
Can you help me please with 5th and 7th house interpretation. How possible is finding new relationship? And will it be good? What about the career sector? It seems pretty fruitful solar return to me. ...
May 23, 2019 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Can anyone tell more about Saturn and Karma. I´ve been going through some things lately and I just need to learn more. Having a really hard time a d I´m wondering what i did in my past lives to suffer ...
May 23, 2019 | (Scorpio)Katieee - Filter
:4: https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmblBQRjZGx5AGN4AGtjZQNjZGRjZGRkZQN5BQN1At.png ...
May 22, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Firegirl - Filter
Future prospects? Past life? Love? Career? What stands out to you and what can you see from analysing? I’m essentially open to anything really. Thanks in advance to all you beautiful people taking tim ...
May 22, 2019 | (Gemini)Bibiskaja - Filter
Hi Im wondering if someone would help me shed Some light on my 12th. It puzzels me... i really want to work with the energy it represents. Thnx so much ...
May 22, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
So, I just discovered I have a yod in my chart. Its not real tight, but from what I read, moon is the point or apex, which has greater orbs. Anyway, moon at 21°18´ in 7th house, saturn 13°41´ 11th, an ...
May 22, 2019 | (Aries)JENNIFER24 - Filter
Hi! Im lost! Am I more of an Aries or pisces? Could you please give me advice on a career path, and love life based on my chart. Thank you!! 🌞 ...
May 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)Ivanca - Filter
Hello Is there a way to combine my astrology and numerology readings into one reading? Thanks Ivanca :44: ...
May 21, 2019 | (Scorpio)TinaClaraMarie - Filter
Hi.I need help understanding the significance of a stellium in my chart.I understand it represents emphasis; in a house or planet? Does the concentration of planets in only a few signs (at the time of ...
May 21, 2019 | (Gemini)beep - Filter
Tried looking into my own chart and only states the obvious about how obviously funny I am, my work life and childhood. Where can I find more fascinating things about myself? Or am I just that bor ...
May 20, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
I feel that I inherited much more from my mother and her side of the family than from my father and his side of the family. When I look at my father and his side of the family, it seems like we are ...
May 20, 2019 | (Gemini)SemiGemini - Filter
Hi there! Can someone please advise what I can do about the yod in my chart that has Pluto & Neptune at the base and Sun/Chiron conjunction at the apex. Anything to watch out for? How do I soften ...
May 20, 2019 | (Leo)Joyertons - Filter
From my interpretations, my chart seems pretty harmonious but I’m not totally sure. Anyone agree with me? Do I have a grand cross? I also attract a lot of Sagittarius/Gemini placement people and I was ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »