Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 31, 2019 | (Cancer)taylor5225 - Filter
Hello! My progressed moon is FINALLY ending it´s pisces cycle and is now going to enter Aries this November. I can already feel a weight being lifted off my shoulders. My progressed moon in Aries is s ...
August 31, 2019 | (Aquarius)caroline-o - Filter
Thought I´d add my chart, feel free to comment. Always like to hear others´ interpretations/thoughts. Thanks. :-) ...
August 30, 2019 | (Leo)Eplatinum - Filter
Hey y’all. So my girlfriend and a friend got me into astrology a lil bit ago. I’ve reasearched a lot and have learned much about my natal chart and astrology in general. So I’ve always been skeptical ...
August 30, 2019 | (Scorpio)Cocoking - Filter
I’m looking at relocating to Puerto Vallarta Mexico which I circled in purple on the map. Does this look to be a good move or not? I’m currently in San Antonio, Texas. I’m thinking of starting a small ...
August 29, 2019 | (Cancer)CuriousMoon - Filter
Hi there! Just freshly joined these forums and after reading some of the other threads, I feel encouraged to post some questions here myself as well. Even though astrology keeps hooking me up for t ...
August 29, 2019 | (Virgo)Drakusha - Filter
I feel disconnected as if I´m not where I´m supposed to be and feel like I´m on the wrong way. As if my path should be different and I missed it. Can you tell why from this chart? Or what should I do? ...
August 29, 2019 | (Cancer)ChelesyLou - Filter
I am in need of someone to read my chart for me please! ...
August 28, 2019 | (Gemini)BillieDawn84 - Filter
Any thoughts on my chart? I´m still new to astrology. I´m 35, married (2nd marriage) 4 kids (2 bio), unemployed for 8 months(longest of my life to have no job). I´m so lost & confused with my life ...
August 28, 2019 | (Scorpio)Ardent - Filter
GIMME THAT TOUGH LOVE IF YOU HAVE TO. ...
August 27, 2019 | (Aquarius)Gsavv - Filter
August 27, 2019 | (Pisces)MMares3993 - Filter
Hello, I´m on my 3rd job and really depressed with life. I feel like I´m not doing what I´m suppose to be doing. I feel stuck almost. I want to pursue music but am afraid at failing at it and being a ...
August 25, 2019 | (Sagittarius)myogei - Filter
There has been a question on my mind for too long now, and i know some of you know ALOT What is more dominant? Your 8th house or your Venus sign? They are both about intimacy/sexual My 8th hous ...
August 25, 2019 | (Scorpio)Maya472 - Filter
This is my bf chart. What would you say about him as a person by this chart? :1: ...
August 25, 2019 | (Sagittarius)sanjastrology - Filter
HI there, We are trying to conceive since last two years without any success. We have done the medical tests as well and everything is normal. Could you please read our charts and let me know if th ...
August 23, 2019 | (Aries)Marissalol - Filter
Is there anything that screams *attractive* about my chart? :63: ...
August 23, 2019 | (Pisces)Katrinacara - Filter
Hello everyone! This is my first post here. I have a lot of concerns about the aspects between my 6th and 8th house. My mom used to be an astrologer and she told me awhile back that I’m going to ha ...
August 23, 2019 | (Virgo)Akgrrl - Filter
Please share you thoughts on my chart. ...
August 22, 2019 | (Libra)White.zin - Filter
Is there anything that stands out about love/relationships because I have never had a successful one. I dont know if I´ve ever been in love, but at the same time I feel like all I want is to be in lov ...
August 22, 2019 | (Aries)MajorTom - Filter
I’m curious if there are some things in this chart that stand out or catch your eye in some way, or maybe are unusual somehow. Or if not that, how would you describe shortly this person? Thanks in adv ...
August 21, 2019 | (Cancer)mathieupapais - Filter
Hi! I know i wanna be love by millions of people, would mean fame but it´s still blurry and i feel like something block me from taking actions to make it a reality, i know i got a lot of power inside ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »