Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 27, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
Or anyone for that matter? You think we got here for free and you can just ask and your wishes will be granted? Free advice is exactly worth that, nothing. ...
December 27, 2019 | (Virgo)Rabbit1987 - Filter
I´m pretty new to natal charts and would really like to know more.. ...
December 26, 2019 | (Aquarius)Cap Aquarius - Filter
I starting studying how to read natal charts not long ago and really need help with interpreting my current (today 12-25-19) transit chart I’m experiencing family issues (manipulative father and en ...
December 26, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiana - Filter
Hello, I’m asking for anyone to read my boyfriends natal chart. I’m into astrology and I’ve read his chart but I wanted different perspectives on his chart. Any comments, observations, positive or neg ...
December 25, 2019 | (Scorpio)Likaae - Filter
I have rather weird question, I was born earlier than "that" time due to the birth stimulation, so I always felt like I should have been born at another time, and have another signs and all. ...
December 25, 2019 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Hello, Its already about one or two years (idk exactly when it started) since when I feel like I lost all direction in my life. Not only direction but I also lost that feeling that make you feel aliv ...
December 24, 2019 | (Capricorn)Annaliese111 - Filter
I am an amateur when it comes to astrology in certain regards. I have been reading and learning about it for the past few years. I still am not able to pin point certain aspects that are most notable. ...
December 23, 2019 | (Gemini)Kief - Filter
I do sidreal astrology. So if you try to read my western chart I probably wouldn’t really connect with it. I’ll post my sidreal birth chart below. Based on my sidreal chart what are some aspects I ...
December 23, 2019 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
It turns out I have the dreaded Sun :194: Saturn :28: After reading the descriptions of it, my gosh it rings true for me. Anyone else have this, and have you successfully overcome this (and how) ...
December 23, 2019 | (Scorpio)Romu - Filter
Can someone tell me what planets/signs in my natal chart are intercepted and explain what does it mean? ...
December 23, 2019 | (Taurus)Sinem - Filter
When checking the chart tables, the moon return graph caught my attention and I had never looked before. Can you give me information about this chart!!!!! https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate- ...
December 22, 2019 | (Libra)Jewel - Filter
I know very little about synastry charts. My brother has been on my mind a lot. We are practically strangers. I left home at 17 and have lived opposite sides of the US and then I left the USA. When he ...
December 22, 2019 | (Aries)esies3000 - Filter
Hi guys, I need your ideas if the time of my wedding is promising or what:))) thanks :18: :18: :18: :18: ...
December 21, 2019 | (Aquarius)kenopsic - Filter
Hi! I´d love it if some of you could help me read my natal chart as I am not well versed in astrology. ...
December 18, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Walks_With_Purpos - Filter
Hi everyone Marry Christmas to everyone. Can someone please be so kind to read my chart I am so grateful for it. Thank you sending love and light ...
December 18, 2019 | (Gemini)raincoatrai1991 - Filter
Hi everyone :D I recently started astrology, and I tried to make reading of my own birthchart. Could anyone tell me if I´m in the right direction, and if I made crucial mistakes / misunderstandings ? ...
December 17, 2019 | (Aries)B-rennen - Filter
I have recently gotten into astrology and understand a lot through obsessive research just wondering if someone can give me some pointers on different aspects or something I might not have heard befor ...
December 17, 2019 | (Aries)Leekhaan - Filter
Hi All, I am trying to understand my birth chart in depth. I have already entered my Saturn return phase and I was wondering if there are specific things I could observe and analyse in order to acqu ...
December 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)Romu - Filter
My chart shows that i have a lot of artistic talent but I actually dont see any irl. I have been struggling a lot to decide a career that would suit me best please help. ...
December 16, 2019 | (Sagittarius)ANNICK92 - Filter
Hi Everyone! I have to admit, that I am really new to this. My sister showed the site years ago, and since then, I sometimes check my actual boyfriend´s progressed synastry chart with mine to see, i ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »