Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 13, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
Some say i´m different Some say i´m mundane.I know the deepest parts of me and you shall know too through my chart. -Luna ...
May 12, 2018 | (Libra)SLS8321 - Filter
I always knew there was more to it then religion however everyone I thought that my friends etc family thinks I am crazy for getting into astrology. I am libra , and relationships all kind and career ...
May 10, 2018 | (Taurus)Sinem - Filter
WHY I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I HAVE TROUBLE. Career relations what do I have to do to tell me ???? :63: :63: ...
May 10, 2018 | (Libra)Stylechan17 - Filter
On some pages it’s in Sagittarius and on some others in Scorpio. I‘m confused :24: ! Can you explain it to me please? ...
May 9, 2018 | (Taurus)Funstrummer - Filter
I have studied astrology for 30 years now, and I am needing perspective on my own chart! My career and my love life is in upheaval and I´m not really sure where to go from here! Can you please help ...
May 9, 2018 | (Libra)Eigenlitch - Filter
Hi there!, i´m curious about what you can you read in my chart. I´m mostly interested in everything related to social and carrer stuff. But if you see something else here that you think it´s intere ...
May 6, 2018 | (Pisces)Trika - Filter
May 5, 2018 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
what type of relationships will I attract to my life based off my natal chart? ...
May 5, 2018 | (Cancer)NityaNitya - Filter
Thank you very much for cooperation :1: ...
May 3, 2018 | (Virgo)mythgr - Filter
Can you help me with my natal moon placements ??? moon in the 7th in opposition with pluto (1st house?) moon and Lilith in the same house (7th) but in different signs ...
May 3, 2018 | (Leo)Grant Brooks - Filter
Was just wondering if some one could take a loo at my chart and help me understand it better? Many thanks. ...
May 2, 2018 | (Taurus)Wolfheart - Filter
Hi, I need help deciding on a career path. If someone could please help me with advice on this i would greatly appriciate it. Thanks. ☺ ...
April 29, 2018 | (Cancer)cancerdoubleleo - Filter
Based on my chart - guess my college major ...
April 28, 2018 | (Libra)Stylechan17 - Filter
Omg! I was posting in a germsn Astrology-Forum. They‘re so rude and mean there. Unbelievable. They make you feel stupid. So I wanna say thank you to you all!!! You‘re so kind and nice. You always ...
April 26, 2018 | (Aries)Vladvlad - Filter
Could you read my chart? I am interested in the selection of my carrier mostly? Whats my ideal carrier? What do you think? :1: ...
April 23, 2018 | (Capricorn)ailime - Filter
Hi! I´m trying to figure out what is the dominant planet of my chart. Could you help me? Thank you and have a nice day! https://i.imgur.com/qic53z7.png[/img] https://horoscopes.astro-seek.co ...
April 22, 2018 | (Libra)Lilyrou - Filter
April 22, 2018 | (Aries)032786 - Filter
Hi im relatively new to this site and i love that it shows you all the aspects. Which is also why im posting this... Can anyone help me understand what all this info means? How do i read my chart and ...
April 20, 2018 | (Taurus)AdeptMagician - Filter
Hi all. So I am currently doing a course to become a chef. But its hard work, though its fun. But I never really knew a dream job, it seems I never will either... Can anyone see indications in my ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »