Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 25, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
this topic has been confusing quite awhile i´ve been searching but all of their words are confusing. ...
July 25, 2018 | (Taurus)Zephyr - Filter
i want to know who i´d be likely to compatible with my last bf was a pisces and so lovely the guy i like is a leo sun and a sag moon and very arogant but so hot it hurts. What does scorpio in venus ...
July 24, 2018 | (Aries)inka - Filter
Hello, so my past is haunting me. Since a few months ive been seeing and meeting my ex randomly on the streets . I live in a city of 800 000 people. its not normal to meet the same person randomly on ...
July 22, 2018 | (Scorpio)3rdHousePastDaMoon - Filter
In all seriousness, I have a problem with seeing my own chart and making sense of ANY of it. It´s like a doctor trying to get his own appendix out. The last few...several years have been really NOT th ...
July 22, 2018 | (Capricorn)Ostrich777 - Filter
Was hoping for any insight into why I feel so lost, and what I might do about it. I appreciate you in advance. ...
July 22, 2018 | (Taurus)nikkigoodermote - Filter
If anyone is interested in taking a look at my chart and giving some feedback on anything that sticks out Id be ever so greatful! :176: ;) ...
July 17, 2018 | (Cancer)Kycooley13 - Filter
If there is anyone out there who is practicing their chart readings wants to take a stab at mine i would love to hear your interpretation :) ...
July 16, 2018 | (Aquarius)Blaxklilith - Filter
here´s my natal chart if you have any thoughts\advice? what career would suit me best? Life purpose? Anything :3 ...
July 16, 2018 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
Which aspects stand out in my chart? Which would you consider most important? ...
July 15, 2018 | (Gemini)gem420 - Filter
Can someone help me understand my chart? Do I have bad aspects? ...
July 14, 2018 | (Scorpio)NateCox - Filter
I´ve recently became interested in astrology and would like to know what it is my chart says regarding my personal relationships and my life purpose, my vocation, and what lessons I am supposed to lea ...
July 14, 2018 | (Capricorn)ninma - Filter
I must have a mental glitch in my programming, for the life of me I can´t read my chart, heartbroken, can anyone help, please? ...
July 13, 2018 | (Taurus)Tiana - Filter
Can someone please tell me what my dominant planet/planets are as well as house/houses? Thanks ...
July 13, 2018 | (Libra)jc - Filter
please read me !!! ...
July 13, 2018 | (Leo)pilipili - Filter
Hi what would be the best way to get the most accurate chart for your business? -The moment you open the doors to the public? -The moment the website is online? -How about if you have changed loc ...
July 13, 2018 | (Taurus)Beatriste - Filter
About my chart ...
July 12, 2018 | (Aries)Ledina - Filter
I Hope someone can help me ...
July 11, 2018 | (Aries)ArianAS - Filter
Hello, I am particularly new to this astrology aspect. I want know, what my birth chart reflects and what it means about me personally and what I am like. Whether there is success or failure in the ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »