Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
November 14, 2018 | (Capricorn)La Chanceuse - Filter
Hello , I´m new here ,I´m very happy to be with you I ask for mariage and travel will I leave my coutry to stay in another country? will I marry in 2019 ? ...
November 13, 2018 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
My transit chart shows red lines everywhere.. Can anyone tell me some of the things I should be anticipating?? ...
November 13, 2018 | (Virgo)lostincurls - Filter
This past year I have completely indulged in the idea of working for myself. It´s something I´ve always wanted and mid summer the idea of what i wanted to do just struck me out of nowhere. Ever since ...
November 13, 2018 | (Virgo)DeamOrientem - Filter
I downloaded this astrology app and apparently my Pluto in 1st isn’t as influential as I thought it was... I identified so much with the planet & the sign of Scorpio (especially since my Venus, Ju ...
November 12, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
I always feel like the moment I´m independent something has to come along and fuck things up for me with Saturn in my 2nd house mostly relationships that strip away my independence and then I end up f ...
November 12, 2018 | (Taurus)Ruba - Filter
Hello! I am new on here and would love to learn more about my birth chart. :) ...
November 11, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
Is it jupiter that is conjuncting my moon and ascendant right now ? I feel highly frustrated and i am looking for big changes but because of my situation it is very difficult. I am trying to work on ...
November 10, 2018 | (Virgo)MarvinReal - Filter
Hello everyone, I would like to undestand progressed charts better because I safely ignored it as irrelevant for two past decades, and used only Solar and Lunar Revolutions and Primary Directions. ...
November 10, 2018 | (Aries)Marissalol - Filter
I’d love to know what stand out in my chart, starting with the obvious. I’m an Aries sun with a cancer rising... I feel like that must be confusing and conflicting since they’re polar opposites. ...
November 10, 2018 | (Gemini)capee - Filter
anyone help me please read my chart and give me a general knowledge like a job 1 what kind of job suit to me? i learning IT and civil and hotel but i couldn´t have job yet :94: :42: 2 now a day ...
November 9, 2018 | (Libra)Anna. - Filter
Hi guys, I started getting into Astrology I while ago and I know my basic but I still have problems figuring out the meaning of the placement of the planets and houses. So I you could help me read ...
November 8, 2018 | (Virgo)Saggylover - Filter
Jupiter entered my 12th house in Sagittarius but it is a very small house I hadn´t my Ascendant in Sagittarius so it will be in my 1st house around January I was wondering if it will benefit me in ter ...
November 8, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
I could not find any calculators or astrology web sites that will show the aspects on the chart. I tried doing it manually and it was kind of hard and i messed up. If the admin sees this can I ask ple ...
November 6, 2018 | (Scorpio)IManifest - Filter
ok so I´m new and really getting into astrology and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. next week on the 12 my girlfriend is having her kindney removed and I did a secondary progression for ...
November 6, 2018 | (Scorpio)Grau - Filter
Hello everyone, Can you help me understand the meening of YOD in my natal chart? Jupiter 5’10 Aquarius, 1st house (conjunction Asc) SEXTILE Neptune 6’27 sagittarius,10th house (conjunction MC), Q ...
November 3, 2018 | (Scorpio)N-Pluto - Filter
Hello everyone, Hey, About Me- For a while I studied and stopped studying, worked and stopped work ... I´m looking for something meaningful. With purpose. With importance. When I feel supe ...
October 31, 2018 | (Virgo)Dalisay_Tadhanna - Filter
My birthday is september 19 2003 not september 19 1993 that says on my profile. ...
October 31, 2018 | (Aquarius)marco - Filter
Pleas ...
October 31, 2018 | (Aquarius)marco - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/horoscope-chart1-700__radix_11-2-1993_23-49.png?chiron_asp=1&lilith_asp=1&uzel_asp=1&dum_1_new=218.43683353477&dum_10_new=134.25309986885&no_domy= ...
October 30, 2018 | (Taurus)Kaat Couvreur - Filter
Hi guys, what do you see in my health? lots of love ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »