Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 25, 2018 | (Pisces)TullyBlue - Filter
Hey guys, gonna sound like a noob but I´m in the process of learning lol... I think I have 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 10th, 11th and 12th house empty but I could be doing it completely wrong... what would thes ...
December 24, 2018 | (Aries)Lala83 - Filter
Hello. Someone was telling me that my mars is really strong..that it makes my aura strong...can anybody tell me how to calm it ? And whats up with the attracting crazys? Does it have to do with my l ...
December 24, 2018 | (Aquarius)Jordan99 - Filter
Maybe this can show what kind of person i am? ...
December 24, 2018 | (Cancer)Peachy97 - Filter
I´ve always been curious about these, what does it mean not having any planets in 1st, 7th and 12th Houses? and also, what is my stellium or dominant? and what does it mean, thanksss! I am a ...
December 22, 2018 | (Cancer)Yarrowia - Filter
Hi, I´d appreciate any thoughts on my birth chart :1: I find it pretty accurate, but it bothers me a little. I´m not so grateful for such a representation in 12th house and being overall very... c ...
December 22, 2018 | (Capricorn)Ninjawusmen - Filter
Hi i would really appreciate if someone could help me read my chart~ ...
December 21, 2018 | (Gemini)sonam tobgay - Filter
Hi since my juipter sign is retrograde n is placed in the sign of capricorn in the 2nd house of my netal chart, m I scropio ascendant or m I sagittarius ascendant. Can u guys help he in clarifying me ...
December 21, 2018 | (Cancer)Anetkaa - Filter
Hello everyone, I am new to astrology and i would love to learn something new about my personality. I know what some placements in my chart mean, but i would like to know more. Thank you ...
December 21, 2018 | (Cancer)Peachy97 - Filter
Hiii, I am new here, so hiya (: I´m just taking my shot in asking for a chart reading because I am full of curiousity.. I am just curious what are the noticeable stuffs when you see my birth chart? ...
December 20, 2018 | (Libra)goji - Filter
Hello everyone! This is my boyfriend´s chart below. Although I know his Sun sign is a Capricorn, Sagittarius is what describes him best. I was wondering if, when reading his horoscope, he should ...
December 20, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Rashi - Filter
Hello All, am new to the forum and still learning about astrology. Will take me a while. Doesn´t look easy. Been trying to understand what´s going on with my life. A bad marriage with absolutely z ...
December 18, 2018 | (Scorpio)Escorpio - Filter
Hi! :3: Someone who can provide information about my birth chart? Thank you! ...
December 18, 2018 | (Sagittarius)Celine4360 - Filter
Hello dear seekers! I am new in here so please be gentle with me :) I am beginner in chart readings and would like to ask what would be the most obvious thing when you see my chart? Thank you in adv ...
December 12, 2018 | (Capricorn)Insightstyle - Filter
Hello, I´m with an aries%Taurus cusp for 10 years and a strong aries just came back into my life, does my chart give any clues as to which is right for me? ...
December 11, 2018 | (Scorpio)ChrisNP - Filter
What do you think? ...
December 9, 2018 | (Pisces)Kita1403 - Filter
Hi all! I’m new to his and understanding the basics but still have a lot to learn, can someone help me get a better understanding on my 3rd house the aspects as I feel that is what’s affecting my most ...
December 9, 2018 | (Aquarius)sunny dreamer - Filter
hahah my chart is s horrible. Its pretty funny. I have Venus in Capricorn. And my Venus square Saturn haha. I guess I will never had a chance in love ...
December 9, 2018 | (Scorpio)Awh1tefoot - Filter
hello,im looking for feedback on this chart.i see alot going on and i would like a 2nd or 3rd opinion,thank you ...
December 9, 2018 | (Aquarius)TajjBello - Filter
Hey guys I´m new to this astrology thing and I hope I get to know more about my chart from what you have to say. I know the basic, you can say I´m intermediate. I´m just learning about the houses and ...
December 7, 2018 | (Gemini)GeminiSun - Filter
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »