Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 10, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
In my case I have a Leo Ascendant semisextile Virgo Mercury (that is part of a Grand Earth Trine with Moon and Neptune) ...
July 10, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I’ve never really looked into my transits until now but it seems that my strongest transits are good ones to have. This one however interested me the most because of the combined Leo energy, I have no ...
July 10, 2021 | (Capricorn)begumaky - Filter
Hi! I´m Begüm.I´m Trans Women.I was born in Istanbul.Can someone help me understand my life? my english is not good I´m sorry. I´m very depressed this year:(.Actually I´m very positive.My biggest drea ...
July 9, 2021 | (Leo)Lilplayer822 - Filter
Has anyone experienced a full moon on their solar return Mine is coming up on August 22nd and would like so insight for what to prepare for, since it will the 2nd full moon in Aquarius back to back ...
July 9, 2021 | (Aries)unknown0 - Filter
Today I noticed that my sun is parallel jupiter and now I was thinking what does it mean? ...
July 9, 2021 | (Virgo)rohini moon - Filter
Go to your inbox, if you´ve been registered here awhile, this may take some skimming ... but look at which zodiac sign(s) take up your inbox. For me it is TWO Fire Signs.. ARIES being the front ...
July 9, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Describe your own Mars! ...
July 8, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
how explaned? ...
July 8, 2021 | (Gemini)Blue.cesca - Filter
I would love to know what do you think about an 8th house full of planets. For example mine 8th house is in taurus and has mars, sun, venus (all of them in gemini)and jupiter (in taurus). Since I sti ...
July 7, 2021 | (Aquarius)thelesliemarie - Filter
Hi everyone! I recently looked into pluto aspects, turns out my sun sextiles my pluto? what does this mean for me :63: ...
July 7, 2021 | (Taurus)Yosefus - Filter
Hey guys.. I had an idea that I wanna share with you.. Who told us that saturn is restrictions, jupiter is luck, taurus is material.. Scorpio is the hidden things? Some people in the old times even ...
July 7, 2021 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
I know it depends on much, much more (talent, commitment, luck, creativity, ingenuity, etc.) but are there aspects that predispose one to be successful in life or to be famous? What are they? How do I ...
July 7, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
I have my natal Moon conjunct Pluto in my 5th House. It´s :194: my Pisces Sun in 8th House. Does anyone else with this conjunction go through major ups and downs. I find it hard not feeling thi ...
July 7, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
What makes someone nerdy or a geek you think? I don´t even understand what he says at the beginning but I still like the guy, he seems to be the real deal instead of all those happy face masks ...
I´m addicted to astrology, and it´s messing up my mind and everything.. Cuz it´s making so much sense.. When you´re having anything in your life you know it´s because a transit or a profection year.. ...
Anyone here experienced bad transits, or even extreme transits? Like planets moving through your 12th house or through your natal saturn, maybe opposition? So.. Have you ever experienced a tough tr ...
I´m studying astrology since 2012, and I´m literally addicted to astrology, So I wanna ask people a question, which one do you refer to more, the rising or the sun? I see the sun as the main focus ...
July 7, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
I m having my Saturn return in my 3 rd house in Aquarius. What should I be learning from my Saturn return? It really goes smooth up until now but the the year before my Saturn return start was ful ...
July 6, 2021 | (Libra)Teresa_Pinto - Filter
Hi! My name is Teresa and I´ve recently started getting curious about astrology and the meaning of my birth chart. I´ve been single for most of my life and would really like to find love one day. ...
July 6, 2021 | (Aquarius)Sandeep - Filter
Hi everybody! I was researching about this specific aspect but there is little information online, I would like to know about this, you will be appreciated. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »