Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
July 19, 2021 | (Taurus)astrologyanne - Filter
I am relatively new to astrology birth chart reading, so I could be wrong but are me and the man I´ve met ridiculously compatible (it certainly feels like it)! His chart is on the left, mine is on ...
July 19, 2021 | (Libra)badmoonrising - Filter
Hi everybody, I have a real issue with privacy and I really don’t like people to know me. I prefer to be alone, and I am suspicious of peoples intentions almost to an obsessive level… I do not trus ...
July 18, 2021 | (Virgo)Hellenne - Filter
I have been quite unlucky in my love life so far..so I was wondering is there love for me waiting somewhere in the future and where can I find it ? ...
July 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Prima✿ - Filter
I heard that some people say that time needs to be the exact moment when a baby takes the first breath. But I wonder how is it possible when doctors are so busy trying to deliver a baby . woul ...
July 18, 2021 | (Taurus)Yosefus - Filter
I´m so confused about my ascendant, as I was given 3 different hours in the same day Either 00:34 am, 1:08 or 4:16 am In the same day. Based on my looks, can someone tell me if I´m an Aquarian mor ...
July 18, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
I have saturn conjunct uranus. Saturn in the 9th house Uranus in the 9th house How explaned? ...
July 17, 2021 | (Virgo)KerrBearKerry - Filter
Hello, I was wondering if anyone would mind letting me know some of the more interesting things within my chart? I have become completely enamored with astrology lately, but I.... have no clue what ...
July 17, 2021 | (Leo)Aquamarine73 - Filter
Hi, I have been struggling with career choices all of my life. Again I am at a crossroads. Cancer rising, midheaven in Pisces, Neptun in Sagittarius and North Node is Capricorn. There is conflict betw ...
July 17, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Why do i get sick after an argument? Recently had a dispute about the payment of a larger sum. I got it after a long fight. I hate disputes and prefer to avoid them and prefer to try to find a m ...
July 17, 2021 | (Gemini)lavenderblood - Filter
Wondering how this aspect affects my chart. I did pay for a reading but got interrupted so I missed partially. Any thoughts? ...
July 16, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
My boyfriend of 4 months broke up with me yesterday. I dont understand why? Is love coming to me? Marriage? Chart https://imgbb.com/CQPS4YW ...
July 16, 2021 | (Cancer)happyepicurean - Filter
Hi, I have a grand cross (fixed) and mystic rectangle on my natal chart. I wonder what that means for me? ...
July 16, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
I have scorpio in the 8th house. how explaned? ...
July 16, 2021 | (Scorpio)Tsunami.nagasaki - Filter
How do we find out different asteroid aspects with the planets on this site? For example if I wanted to know which planets my Nessus asteroid is aspecting Or some other asteroid not listed is there ...
July 16, 2021 | (Leo)empresswithasword - Filter
Hi! I recently learned that there are 4 different lilith signs, and I learned what mine are. My mean lilith is in Virgo, my osculating lilith is also in virgo, my asteroid lilith is in libra, and my w ...
July 16, 2021 | (Capricorn)NotSoSaturn - Filter
What Placement Do You Suspect Is Causing Me To Be So Introverted? ...
July 15, 2021 | (Aries)unknown0 - Filter
Hello! I wanted to know that is it very bad when my sun, moon, Mars, mercury, saturn and neptune are in 12th house in my 2026 solar chart and they are in aries? https://horoscopes.astro-seek.co ...
July 15, 2021 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
For the longest time I’ve been on the hunt for more insight about what it’s like to have the Moon in the 12H. I’ve read books & articles and nothing ever particularly stands out or gave me an ah-h ...
July 14, 2021 | (Aries)henrikkk - Filter
Hi Everyone, so I have this stellium in my natal chart my sun, saturn and venus are in 10th house in aries sign... what does it mean for my public person and carrer choices? also i`m gemini rising wit ...
July 13, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
Maybe I´m missing it, but I don´t see a possibilty on AS to look for the dominance of the crosses. I´m wondering how a percentage distribution like the Elements of my Cardinal, Fixed and Mutable looks ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »