Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 3, 2021 | (Libra)BeatrixKiddo - Filter
Hi friends, I have 2 t-square in my chart. It gave me up and down situations. I have disappointment about my career. :/ How do you interpret those two t-square? Sun-Mars-Neptune also Sun-Mars Uran ...
August 3, 2021 | (Cancer)C Protagonist - Filter
So I have been learning lits about my natal chart placements and I was wondering what the liklihood of being able to transmute or prevent it from taking place when it is part of your natal chart is? ...
August 3, 2021 | (Pisces)SiriusMonocerus - Filter
Hello! Could you suggest which is the most accurate house system? ...
August 3, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
Mars in the 12th house how explaned? ...
August 3, 2021 | (Virgo)kiwifood - Filter
I´ve read in a couple different places that the T-square´s tensions can be alleviated sometimes by doing whatever would be relevant to the house that the empty leg falls in. If the empty leg is in the ...
August 3, 2021 | (Pisces)NeptuneWolf4444 - Filter
Hey astro seekers and beautiful souls, any clue or more in depth information that could help me guide through my purposes on this life regarding to the model aspect or any other astrology event that s ...
August 2, 2021 | (Capricorn)stellium12 - Filter
How do you interpret a 4 planet conjunction in western astrology with a fairly tight, less than 2 degree orb? Moon, jupiter, mars and mercury in Sagittarius. Are they additive or do detract fr ...
August 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)faithalexxa - Filter
hi there! i’ve been having trouble trying to find my calling for a career and i was wondering if anyone could see potential indicators for a career in my birth chart? thank you!!(: ...
August 1, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´m trying to determine my dad´s birth time. He´s Leo but he doesn´t shine as I´ve seen other Leo´s. If I would compare him with the evil brother Scarr of the Lion king it wouldn´t be that far off. He ...
August 1, 2021 | (Virgo)Sis999 - Filter
I’ve discovered that the Taurus I am seeing does not have a birth time. Why? I don’t know. Lol. He was born in the 60s in another country. I’m that country, he was born in the countryside. Not a big c ...
August 1, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Dating a dominant air and earth man be like: Please reply baby *cricket no passion, reply, enthusiasm, nada one word replies Dating a dominant fire and water be like "Bitch yo ...
July 31, 2021 | (Gemini)UgurCan - Filter
Hello, I need you today more than ever. This chart below belongs to a very dear friend to me. Every word I say to him is precious to him. Aquarius usually do not believe in your words unconditiona ...
July 31, 2021 | (Gemini)Anilah - Filter
I am interested in the influence of Retrograde Pluto on my personality and life influence in my natal chart. :6: Yes, he is a generational planet. But he is also connected to my personal planet V ...
July 31, 2021 | (Leo)Anni23 - Filter
I have neptune and uranus in Capricorn. Supposedly these are generational/outer planets. Does this depend largely on how many aspects they make?/with other significant points in thr chart ...
July 30, 2021 | (Capricorn)Pilvityttö - Filter
Can anyone explain the importance of degrees? I have my sun in Capricorn 29 degrees, is this a critical degree and what does that mean? Is this something negative? ...
July 29, 2021 | (Virgo)Sis999 - Filter
Kindle Unlimited has a two month free going on right now and I figured I could read some natal chart books. But have no idea where to begin Any suggestions much appreciated ...
July 29, 2021 | (Cancer)The SSinner - Filter
Greetings to everyone, Im new user on this website. One of the reasons why am I here is because of the 8th house in my natal. It is very strong. I would like if someone can help me and tell me more ab ...
July 29, 2021 | (Pisces)Tar8284 - Filter
Hi) Recently I read an article about the influence of Saturn being responsible for the ancestral karma. And curious how does that influence myself if I was born right in the first day Saturn sign cha ...
July 28, 2021 | (Virgo)xbluefairytale - Filter
I´ve been struggling with bulimia since I was a child and I couldn´t find a reasonable placement for it. Can anyone help me? I thought about my moon squaring Pluto and my venus in Leo, but it doesn ...
July 28, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
I´m starting to think I´m mental. The more intense the attraction, the more taboo the connection is, the more powerplays there are, the more differences there are between another person and I in a ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »