Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 9, 2021 | (Taurus)jay fray - Filter
Hello everyone!! I’ve been into astrology for a bit now, but some parts of my chart aren’t making sense to me in terms of how they relate to my overall life. I have my Saturn retrograde in gemini a ...
August 8, 2021 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello. I recently read that people with Venus in the 12th house are unable to express their feelings and love, so they need someone who will understand them telepathically. I find this to be toxic. I ...
August 8, 2021 | (Leo)Aysun stantes - Filter
What can you say about this placement? Is it true that a lot of people with Chiron in Virgo become hypochondriacs and obsess about their bodies to the point of becoming ill? What do you think 🤔 ...
August 8, 2021 | (Pisces)PiscesLez - Filter
Hi all. Will someone be willing to tell me about my chart based on my career? I have always felt I had a "calling" to the field of education. Does my chart align with that of education? Wha ...
August 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)27doll - Filter
I´m posting my chart here. Would love to hear any opinions. Don´t be scared to be blunt :) ...
August 6, 2021 | (Taurus)Anne2004 - Filter
Hey,my Chiron is in Capricorn in the 1st House with Retrograde. What does that mean ? Best regards,Anne ...
August 6, 2021 | (Libra)Settler - Filter
Born on 22nd Oct 1976. - cusp of Lib/Sco, with number of planets in both signs, plus Pluto in Libra etc. Birth certificate says 11.20AM - but you know these can be very "freely" interpret ...
August 6, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
Anyone interested in chinese physiognamy or face reading. (I know it may not be race-sensitive) but recently I did a reading on someone depending on a book and I was 100 percent accurate. https:// ...
August 4, 2021 | (Pisces)Alisa1 - Filter
Hello. I have Venus in the 12th house (Aries), and almost every source says that this placement gives the ability to see beauty in others, but not to see it in myself. Honestly, it makes me give up in ...
August 3, 2021 | (Aquarius)Radoslav24x - Filter
Hi everyone!I have been studying my natal chart for a month and I got the impression that I have a crowding of more than 4 planets in the 8th house.Can you tell me in my case how the crowding of plane ...
August 3, 2021 | (Libra)BeatrixKiddo - Filter
Hi friends, I have 2 t-square in my chart. It gave me up and down situations. I have disappointment about my career. :/ How do you interpret those two t-square? Sun-Mars-Neptune also Sun-Mars Uran ...
August 3, 2021 | (Cancer)C Protagonist - Filter
So I have been learning lits about my natal chart placements and I was wondering what the liklihood of being able to transmute or prevent it from taking place when it is part of your natal chart is? ...
August 3, 2021 | (Pisces)SiriusMonocerus - Filter
Hello! Could you suggest which is the most accurate house system? ...
August 3, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
Mars in the 12th house how explaned? ...
August 3, 2021 | (Virgo)kiwifood - Filter
I´ve read in a couple different places that the T-square´s tensions can be alleviated sometimes by doing whatever would be relevant to the house that the empty leg falls in. If the empty leg is in the ...
August 3, 2021 | (Pisces)NeptuneWolf4444 - Filter
Hey astro seekers and beautiful souls, any clue or more in depth information that could help me guide through my purposes on this life regarding to the model aspect or any other astrology event that s ...
August 2, 2021 | (Capricorn)stellium12 - Filter
How do you interpret a 4 planet conjunction in western astrology with a fairly tight, less than 2 degree orb? Moon, jupiter, mars and mercury in Sagittarius. Are they additive or do detract fr ...
August 2, 2021 | (Sagittarius)faithalexxa - Filter
hi there! i’ve been having trouble trying to find my calling for a career and i was wondering if anyone could see potential indicators for a career in my birth chart? thank you!!(: ...
August 1, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´m trying to determine my dad´s birth time. He´s Leo but he doesn´t shine as I´ve seen other Leo´s. If I would compare him with the evil brother Scarr of the Lion king it wouldn´t be that far off. He ...
August 1, 2021 | (Virgo)Sis999 - Filter
I’ve discovered that the Taurus I am seeing does not have a birth time. Why? I don’t know. Lol. He was born in the 60s in another country. I’m that country, he was born in the countryside. Not a big c ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »