Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)leftORright - Filter
I would like a little help according first house lord in 11th house. Especially for capricorn ascendant(saturn) 11th house is in sagittarius. What is the meaning of this position? ...
August 13, 2021 | (Leo)Christof✳ - Filter
I´m thinking of venturing into creative writing. Though I´ve been exposed to writing (journalism) when I was in mid and high school, I do not consider myself a good writer. Maybe the lack of mentorshi ...
August 13, 2021 | (Aries)lilyth - Filter
Can your birth chart show signs of you having mental illnesses or a tendency to develop a certain one? I was recently diagnosed with anorexia nervosa and i would like to know if there are any aspects ...
August 13, 2021 | (Aries)silvikc - Filter
Hello, can you give me opinion about this man? Thank you. S. ...
August 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)sanjastrology - Filter
Hello, I have been struggling in career (not liking job) and I have been trying to move to a better company since past one year. Every time something happens and I do not get selected. I just got r ...
August 13, 2021 | (Scorpio)Rami808 - Filter
I must have been a terrible person in my past life... Is there light at the end of the tunnel for someone with 5 planets in Scorpio? and 6 in the 12th house? Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Jupi ...
August 12, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
Hey y´all, if you want to have a little bit of fun, you can guess what I look like based on my natal chart. :) I know that guessing the appearance is not race sensitive and that a lot of thing ...
August 12, 2021 | (Gemini)Astronew4 - Filter
Hi everyone. I’m pretty new in astrology and need your help guys. I searched and learned basic stuff about my chart. But I didn’t really understand the function of t-square. It involves the houses of ...
August 12, 2021 | (Gemini)miomugi29 - Filter
I am very torn between my career choices right now. Sometimes, I want to be a doctor. Sometimes, a lawyer. In your opinion, which field is more attuned to my natal chart? ...
August 12, 2021 | (Virgo)Angirsonl - Filter
What can I about my Midheaven? I think I know the answer to that. But I want to know your thoughts/opinions. I know the 10th house is about career and more. For those who have Taurus Midheaven, shout ...
August 11, 2021 | (Virgo)Astrooo - Filter
Hello everyone, I have observed that many people with Pluto house 1 have experienced difficult childbirth. Have you also noticed this on the themes you have studied? ...
August 11, 2021 | (Leo)Lovetanja13 - Filter
What do empty houses mean? Is it that you have "try harder," to embody that aspect of what the House stands for? On my natal chart, using the whole house system , and only displaying the ...
August 10, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I’ll be moving in with my grandparents I’m 18 and I think I’m responsible enough. My mother and I love each other but we don’t get along, she is very verbally and emotionally manipulative and abusive ...
August 10, 2021 | (Taurus)gorkemk - Filter
Hello! I have venus in aries in the 9th opposing jupiter in libra in 3rd. How do you interpret that? Thanks:) ...
August 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)SpaceChild - Filter
NodeNode:Sagittarius Sagittarius 22°23’50’’ 8 Stationary => R I copy pasted this from astro seeks detail link on my birth chart page. Does this mean my NN was currently stationary and abou ...
August 10, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
Hello, ever since I was a little girl, this feeling of not being good enough always plagued me. Especially when it comes to communication and everything surrounding it, I would rather be quiet tha ...
August 9, 2021 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
I´m hoping somebody can help me understand how T-Squares function in a chart. I can´t find much online about deciphering which placements mean what in terms of configurations like this. So, if someone ...
August 9, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I’ll give you my chart as well, but I have a Pisces Mars in the 7th house as well as my Uranus in the 7th. I heard on tiktok this indicates multiple marriages, which doesn’t surprise me. I’m a very fr ...
August 9, 2021 | (Virgo)Drakusha - Filter
I feel really frustrated and lost. I feel like I´ve been on the same cycle for years and everytime I try to tell myself that this cycle will end real soon, but this time it feels like it´s end is not ...
August 9, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Justanotherwierdgirl - Filter
I felt something special about this person(not romantically just hey, your worth knowing and interesting) so I did their chart. I know something noteworthy is here but I´m having a hard time putting i ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »