Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 20, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I am 18 and I recently looked at my annual projections which I heard is an accurate way to dictate your year. I am fairly new to astrology and I wanted to ask yalls opinions when it comes to projectio ...
August 19, 2021 | (Leo)cubic - Filter
I still don´t know what to quite make of this aspect in my natal. Moon in 12th in Scorpio would be something like attunement to collective transformation/traumas? Sort of like how 9/11 left a co ...
August 19, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hi everyone so I´ve noticed that in November my progression moon will meet Pluto and i would like to know if it means something My progression moon has been in Scorpio since April 2020 and i can s ...
August 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
My younger sisters friend stopped modelling and wants to invest her money in her education. She first wanted to go into fashion photography but that market is pretty overload. Now she is thinking a ...
August 19, 2021 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
August 18, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
Focusing only on Venus, what would you be able to gather about a person who has, aside from a single sextile, only harsh aspects coming in to their Venus (6/7 squares). ...
August 18, 2021 | (Virgo)tufti - Filter
Hi everyone! I´m new to astrology. I turned to it to seek some answers on how to find my true calling, but it seems I can´t find out much except that I´m not particularly lucky with career! I had good ...
August 18, 2021 | (Libra)Qaaph - Filter
So, if I was born at 9:10 exactly at 44 32 N, and 19 13 E, which time do I put in the natal chart generator? 9:10 or around 9:27 if I add 17 minutes more due to degrees? Thnx ...
August 17, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
For instance, If the ruler of my Moon (Mercury) is square Pluto, does this influence my Moon in any way? Mercury Square Pluto (1°26’, Applying) Do you recognize something like that in your let ...
August 17, 2021 | (Capricorn)caraleman97 - Filter
Can anyone help me interpret my part of fortune being conjunct my midheaven? Both are in the sign of Sagittarius. My Midheaven is in the 9th house and my part of fortune is in the 10th house. Thank yo ...
August 17, 2021 | (Scorpio)N-Pluto - Filter
Hey friends, This is an event chart of a job interview, after a year and a half of unemployment due to the corona ... Background - After a year and a half of unemployment and self-digg ...
August 17, 2021 | (Taurus)proudmoonchild - Filter
Does anyone have this placement in their natal chart? Or has some type of interpretation on it? ...
August 16, 2021 | (Taurus)Taurus - Filter
Hi everyone Anyone experience with the Morinus house system? I was checking it today and found that the house positions suite me better than with whole chart system. Who thinks Morinus isn’t o ...
August 16, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
So just today again another person told me that I am scary and weird. I take it as a compliment, especially the latter one but scary? Why? What do I do that seems scary to others? Even before ...
August 16, 2021 | (Cancer)C Protagonist - Filter
These are my two daughters who are completely opposite in personality and I was looking at how there charts relate to mine since it seems that astrology is very linked to the relationship we have with ...
August 15, 2021 | (Scorpio)Hebatallah - Filter
What´s the difference between oblique and right Ascension . And where is its position on chart Thanks ...
August 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Taurus - Filter
Hi everyone I gave recently birth to my twins. Unfortunately the doctors here do c section only between 8 and 8:30 which means that many planets fall in 12th house. (I checked this for many dates) ...
August 15, 2021 | (Taurus)Taurus - Filter
Hi everyone I gave recently birth to my twins. Unfortunately the doctors here do c section only between 8 and 8:30 which means that many planets fall in 12th house. (I checked this for many dates) ...
August 15, 2021 | (Capricorn)Tubu_ - Filter
I heard that out of all moons, Pisces is the one who is the most vunerable. I´d like to hear some experiences from people with this moon sign. ...
August 15, 2021 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
what is the most tiring and draining transit? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »