Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 14, 2021 | (Virgo)sunflowerdj - Filter
Has anyone had their personal planets return for their birthday? My sun(obviously), Venus, Mercury will be returning. Moon will also be conjucting natal, it’s going to be a full moon too and I was bor ...
September 14, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Hi! My Moon in VII should reveal these things but i need Your help! ...
September 13, 2021 | (Scorpio)Keyce - Filter
I have so many goals and none of them really seem to have anything to do with one another. On one hand I want to have a military career then I want to be a musician then I want to become a politician ...
September 13, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Nicky123 - Filter
It will be great if someone could tell me something about it because I don´t know too much about astrology :1: ...
September 13, 2021 | (Libra)Sophierowi - Filter
Do I have any placements/aspects that could depict bad luck with jobs? Im somewhat new to astrology and trying to figure out the aspects and placements throughout the houses so bare with me! I’m going ...
September 13, 2021 | (Scorpio)Keyce - Filter
I really want to start releasing music and I have a belief that I will do well but I also don’t want to waste time doing it if I should be pursing something else ...
September 13, 2021 | (Aries)Winnethou - Filter
Hi everyone! I just started getting into astrology and I was wondering if someone could explain something to me about reading a birth chart. I am using placidus. In my 9th house (Pisces on the c ...
September 12, 2021 | (Aries)Ksuwaves - Filter
Can someone help to read my D12 Dvadashamsha chart? Is there anything significant I have to pay attention to and what karma from ancestors do I carry and need to resolve? ...
September 12, 2021 | (Scorpio)acghhh - Filter
Is there some aspects in this natal x solar revolution chart that indicates move abroad? I was talking to a person that study astrology and he told me that the conjunction between my moon and Satu ...
September 12, 2021 | (Taurus)Poliagapitos - Filter
How would you interpret the conjunction of Sun and fixed star Princeps? ...
September 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
One of the greatest chess player in history... But weird as fuck. Leo Rising/Cancer Rising and Mercury, Mars in Aquarius. A very good example of Mars in aquarius, and aquarius energy in general. ...
September 11, 2021 | (Cancer)arina_333 - Filter
Hello everyone! I recently started to study astrology, I know almost nothing about synastry. Those who know this, tell me a little, please. By what points in natal charts is it more correct and best ...
September 11, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
venus biquintile neptune natal , how explaned? ...
September 11, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Skypeople333 - Filter
A stellium is usually defined as having 3 or more planets in the same house, showing a particular area of focus in a persons life. This is a thread for all those with Stelliums in thier charts to ...
September 11, 2021 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
I readed an article just now, about hints of how we could die, judging only the aspect of Pluto in different houses. For ex, that guy wrote a person with natal Pluto in 4th house could die in the pres ...
September 10, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
Just to make things clear - is it possible to separately delineate aspects of Descendant in natal chart? Or do the listed aspects for Ascendant actually cover the entirety of the Asc-Dsc axis? I would ...
September 10, 2021 | (Leo)merasmus - Filter
I turned 23 last July so I´m in my 12th house profection year, but I don´t really know what that entails or how to find out more. Whenever I google anything about it, the results are either really vag ...
September 10, 2021 | (Leo)Jeontae - Filter
According to sidereal chart, my 7th lord is both debilitated and combust. I feel like I was born to be alone. Can someone tell me whether I will ever marry someone? If yes, could you tell me about my ...
September 9, 2021 | (Cancer)blastardo - Filter
I seriously can talk hours about deep topics.... But otherwise people really tire me out and I feel that society as a construct is very problematic. Also, I have long been fascinated about animals and ...
September 8, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »