Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 22, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
sun in the 6th house in virgo sun square saturn in the 9th house sun square uranus in the 9th house how explaned? ...
September 22, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
What´s wrong with me? Episode 536 Lol, if this ain´t the damn truth! Pretty much the story of my life. I have this almost exact. Less than 1° "With Mars square Ascendant, you are naturally ...
September 22, 2021 | (Sagittarius)guccirenea - Filter
I was in speech therapy all throughout elementary school. I had a terrible stutter amongst several other issues. People still have a hard time understanding me, even now at 24. I have mercury in cap, ...
September 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Fifteen_Dagrees - Filter
Any real life example / story of somone with this aspect i need to understand it more ? For female chart. ...
September 22, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Do you have an anecdote to tell about this topic? ...
September 21, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
Good evening everyone, I´m trying to make sense of my friends. And for that, looking at my 11th house. So, from what I´ve gathered so far it´s beneficial to have Jupiter in H11 (as it is in o ...
September 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)blackkie13 - Filter
new moon chart questions. On the chart of women, what does the new moon mean? What challenges/difficulties? ...
September 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
Akiane is a painting prodigy that started painting (out of the blue) at the age of 4. She said that the God himself made her do all this incredible work and she speaks of it very lightly. Parent ...
September 21, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Some astrologers put a lot of importance on midpoints while others dont mention it My Sun/Moon midpoint is in Leo. I find it interesting because I dont have any Leo planets in my chart (in tropical ...
September 20, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Are there patterns of familiar aspects? Do you have one with your family? In my case, the square of Sun with my Pluto. My mother has her Moon conjunct her Pluto. My father has his Moon square hi ...
September 20, 2021 | (Taurus)UranianCapricorn - Filter
So i noticed something funny today and wondered if it really works that way. I have Capricorn stellium in 3rd house (Sun, Moon, Mercury) and a lot of my friends have a tenth house stellium (SU ...
September 20, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hello, I have my Jupiter in Aquarius 2nd house with Sagittarius ascendant. One astrologer on tv said that Jupiter in 2nd house could promise money and success except for those who have Sagittari ...
September 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Cosmette - Filter
My mother and I notoriously have a difficult relationship with one another. Growing up, I raised her and was lacking in a childhood of my own, while she lived out hers as an adult. Our synastry is an ...
September 20, 2021 | (Sagittarius)blackkie13 - Filter
The 1st house is Sagittarius, the main planet of Sagittarius is the 12th house, Scorpio. In this case, will the individual tendency to develop into the 12th house? I also feel the expansion, curiosi ...
September 20, 2021 | (Aries)Id43_32 - Filter
So I´ve been trying to figure out what the degrees mean and just interpreting my chart in general, but I can´t seem to find anything that talks about what it means if all your houses are in the same d ...
September 19, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What percentage do they have? How do you feel it influences you? How would you describe your modality with its main planets and how would you integrate them? Can the house add a certain modality ...
September 19, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Does anyone have planets in house 11? How do you describe them? How do they integrate with your chart? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...
September 19, 2021 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
I´m gonna have to make a speech in front of a public soon to introduce a work I´ve done. Idk why but since recently I realize that I don´t like to be noticed publicly, I mean among a mass or like ...
September 19, 2021 | (Cancer)andrew91 - Filter
Hello to everybody, nice to meet you all. After suffering a very bad break-up in 2016. I havent been in a relationship yet,it´s been 5 years, and every girl i met, just don´t click. Im in mine early ...
September 19, 2021 | (Taurus)Fifteen_Dagrees - Filter
Hi , What is the difference between who born at the hour of Jupiter, and who born at the hour of Mars? (subtle difference) ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »