Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
September 25, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Do these 2 energies have something in common? Leo - Cancer Do you have any descriptions you can leave for this position? Or some experience with a person with it. With my Venus in Leo I have a ...
September 25, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Note: I do not come here to argue, I only ask for help to understand, what could be the causes of why I do not identify with certain positions. Well, I think I have always ruled out Sidereal becaus ...
September 25, 2021 | (Sagittarius)blackkie13 - Filter
hello - I am interesting about my future and my fate. current I am very difficult. my social life and cureer. :( I think my 3th house in saturn had very difficult situation. right? when did ...
September 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Question: completely random... was actually scrolling down to look into something else but for whatever reason I caught a few things in my birth chart, one being Lilith in the 1st house, says I fasci ...
September 24, 2021 | (Aries)Clau74 - Filter
angular lines sun, moon, venus and jupiter? which line is better in my astrocartography? ...
September 23, 2021 | (Aries)Char_lieH - Filter
From my first boyfriend in primary school, and my current boyfriend now, I seem to only date Tauruses by coincidence. Even weirder is that 3 of these people (2 guys and 1 girl) share the same birthdat ...
September 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Fifteen_Dagrees - Filter
Hello 💕 3rd lord (saturn) conj (ketu) in 5th , and its opp (mars) conj (rahu) in the 11th…. Q:- - Can this effect geting a master degrees (i have tried hard many times in the past 3 years to u ...
September 23, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
Hello star people! I was listening to Be Here Now podcast and I thought why not take a look at Richard Alpert Natal chart and I was amaze how accurate his chart was, for the people who havent read ...
September 22, 2021 | (Pisces)jodie h - Filter
right why is it that everyone is scared to approach me about my chart, what is so scary about it ...
September 22, 2021 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Anyone wanna spit some knowledge on my transits? A bit down this year for my birthday… Things have been rough lately. I have my own idea of why, but I’d like to hear it from someone else. What do you ...
September 22, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
sun in the 6th house in virgo sun square saturn in the 9th house sun square uranus in the 9th house how explaned? ...
September 22, 2021 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
What´s wrong with me? Episode 536 Lol, if this ain´t the damn truth! Pretty much the story of my life. I have this almost exact. Less than 1° "With Mars square Ascendant, you are naturally ...
September 22, 2021 | (Sagittarius)guccirenea - Filter
I was in speech therapy all throughout elementary school. I had a terrible stutter amongst several other issues. People still have a hard time understanding me, even now at 24. I have mercury in cap, ...
September 22, 2021 | (Taurus)Fifteen_Dagrees - Filter
Any real life example / story of somone with this aspect i need to understand it more ? For female chart. ...
September 22, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Do you have an anecdote to tell about this topic? ...
September 21, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
Good evening everyone, I´m trying to make sense of my friends. And for that, looking at my 11th house. So, from what I´ve gathered so far it´s beneficial to have Jupiter in H11 (as it is in o ...
September 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)blackkie13 - Filter
new moon chart questions. On the chart of women, what does the new moon mean? What challenges/difficulties? ...
September 21, 2021 | (Taurus)Moon_Queen - Filter
Akiane is a painting prodigy that started painting (out of the blue) at the age of 4. She said that the God himself made her do all this incredible work and she speaks of it very lightly. Parent ...
September 21, 2021 | (Virgo)LotusStar - Filter
Some astrologers put a lot of importance on midpoints while others dont mention it My Sun/Moon midpoint is in Leo. I find it interesting because I dont have any Leo planets in my chart (in tropical ...
September 20, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Are there patterns of familiar aspects? Do you have one with your family? In my case, the square of Sun with my Pluto. My mother has her Moon conjunct her Pluto. My father has his Moon square hi ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »