Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 1, 2021 | (Virgo)moonlike347 - Filter
What placements in a chart make a person not perceived well by others, I’m just curious, I sort of have this problem) I’m talking about being bullied and just overall not getting along with most ...
October 1, 2021 | (Virgo)Whitecat - Filter
Hi, Does anyone know, that astro-seek natal chart is showing us Hyleg planet or not? ...
October 1, 2021 | (Taurus)Fifteen_Dagrees - Filter
0 degree + and 1 degree .. What is the difference when the degree of the ascendant? ...
September 30, 2021 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Hi everyone ! My name is Devin I’m relatively new here . I would love to get some insight on my birth chart . What are some strong points, things to avoid / things I can work on a and so on . I will s ...
September 30, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey, what is your opinion on Rahu in 9th house in cancer with Venus ? and Rahu aspecting ascendant ? ...
September 30, 2021 | (Virgo)brittmeko - Filter
What would my leo mercury, leo venus, leo mars tell you?😆💋 ...
September 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)Promethean_Soul - Filter
For a long time I have had no enough time to share my thoughts , and now I have some time and I want to talk but not too much :1: Recently while I was looking at Joe Biden Chart I noticed soon he wi ...
September 29, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Please tell me what you see here? What can be the crucial lucky points in this chart? What to improve and what to correct (avoid)? I´m very worried cause it´s my child. TIA! ...
September 28, 2021 | (Scorpio)Heßen Lutz - Filter
How would you describe the influence of the Vertex in a chart? By House (5th to 8th) and by sign? Is it a spiritual Asc? ...
September 28, 2021 | (Taurus)daniel750 - Filter
:199: Conjunct by parallel of declination with :159: and they are far out of orb by longitude and :159: in exact trine to :153: . Does :153: get trined by :199: threw :159: in the role of the ...
September 28, 2021 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
I have no idea about his birth time, but I´m nonetheless interested in the general aspects his chart can provide :3: :4:. I´m a bit scared I might get a crush on him :4:. https://horoscopes. ...
September 28, 2021 | (Libra)Amethyst_laru - Filter
I like odd numbers. I like 5 the most, I like 9 and 11, and I like prime numbers. Can you tell the origin of these tastes from the chart? ...
September 28, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
do you see accident prone here fellows? he is having accidents all the time... an astrologer told me so where do you see it ...
September 28, 2021 | (Pisces)11 - Filter
I have very little knowledge about Vedic world, but I´m interested, cause I read this could be potentially the worst time ever for me? :41: But depending from Venus placement.. I have Pisces Venus tri ...
September 27, 2021 | (Gemini)Gemini25 - Filter
Hello, Am I currently in my Jupiter return? If so till when does it last to? Am I to meet someone romantic? Marriage? ...
September 26, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Hello people! I´m newbie here, and I am hoping that someone could help me with reading my natal chart. Well, right now I´m looking for some additional financial sources since I´ve become a mother r ...
September 26, 2021 | (Capricorn)luanaaah - Filter
does it mean i will have a good job or maybe be successful at work? the pluto is a bad thing? I am still a high school student... ...
September 26, 2021 | (Sagittarius)JupiterK - Filter
Hi i got a question I have houses that contain more signs ,or i saw for example that 11H starts at 28 degrees in Scorpio and occupies Libra also..(from what i read the person has a bit of Both ,he k ...
September 26, 2021 | (Pisces)Aqua85 - Filter
Can anyone recommend techniques to determine a person´s time of birth? I´m from Australia and up until recent years the time of one´s birth wasn´t recorded or included on birth certificates. I´ ...
September 26, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
What inconjunction do you have in your letter and how do you notice it? As such, I do not have a very marked Quincunx in my chart, but the Moon and the Ascendant is something that I could identify, ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »