Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 25, 2021 | (Gemini)AmberMoon - Filter
Let´s have some fun. 😋 *Aries, will punch you, plain & simple. *Taurus, will not cook your evening meal today. *Gemini: talk to the hand *Cancer: will not care for you (for a while) *Leo: ...
October 25, 2021 | (Aries)Addie Renae - Filter
How exactly does the moon in the 12th house affect your other chart placements? I am Aries sun and Leo Ascendant and I don´t really have any of that fiery energy. I also have a hard time relating to m ...
October 24, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Question for those with Venus Retrograde:How do you feel your Venus ? I have Venus retrograde at 0 degrees Aquarius. Never had a relationship,poor self esteem ,exagerated coldness and detachment from ...
October 24, 2021 | (Virgo)Giselle_909 - Filter
Hi I was curious about how strong my progressed chart would be influencing my natal chart. Specifically, my Venus and Mars. I have Venus in Libra (7th) and Mars in Scorpio (8th house) in my natal. In ...
October 24, 2021 | (Taurus)Scarlet Angels - Filter
Did astrology help you to foresee big events? 🙂 ...
October 24, 2021 | (Leo)Ralexandra - Filter
Hello all, All my life I have struggled with my energy levels. I wonder if a birth chart can shed light on how a person´s energy is affected. Like, what gives a person energy and what takes it awa ...
October 24, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
I know there are many descriptions on the Internet about how emotions are processed by each Moon, but I think it would be interesting to read a personal description. Those who have their Moon in wa ...
Are you supposed to experience them as something internal, external, or both? I have a square of Saturn with Venus, I have seen 4 people with this square and they are usually cold people in their l ...
October 24, 2021 | (Cancer)GreenMoon - Filter
I readed a lot lately about the medical assistant job. I think I will choose this path next year. It s stable and it s about people. I love when they re vulnerable, I can get in touch w them w more co ...
Can Saturn cause diseases depending on the sign or house where it is? I remember that some time ago someone made a post about the possible cause of hair loss and, most of them said it was because ...
October 23, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
https://sacerdotessa.tumblr.com/post/640473650801360896/how-to-spot-traumas-and-fears-in-a-birth-chart/amp Aquarius in 8th house: fears related to showing your authentic side to the world, feeling ...
October 23, 2021 | (Scorpio)rottencheesema - Filter
Hey yall, I´ve switched to using sidereal calculations as of lately and i just made my account on here and i couldn´t find the option to change the method. Does anyone have more information about thi ...
October 23, 2021 | (Taurus)Gunnar Stars - Filter
Good evening, finally I have time again to enjoy my astrology studies :1: But oh my... horror and confusion! How on earth can I make any understanding of personal transits wen astro.com and astr ...
October 23, 2021 | (Libra)Deermaiden - Filter
Lately I´ve been reading about fixed stars and I am quite interested in this topic. Can you give me more information about them, or this specific conjunction? ...
October 22, 2021 | (Virgo)Aren Levi - Filter
Hey people, why and how did you got into astrology ? For me, astrology was poking itself into my life since childhood, in various ways and looks. Then around 20 i started to dig deep - ...
October 22, 2021 | (Capricorn)ellllisa - Filter
Hello everyone, among the search engineering options is there one that does a reverse synastry? for example, I want to find profiles that this person´s moon is in my house 2.I don´t know if this opti ...
October 22, 2021 | (Aquarius)Based_in_venus - Filter
Hi :1: I would be so grateful if you know vedic astrology courses that I could study online. Any astrologer ,book , youtube channel , site or other sources! :79: :79: :79: ...
October 22, 2021 | (Capricorn)ellllisa - Filter
Hello everyone, I would like to know where to look for aspects that indicate travel or change of address. I always preferred to be where I am. but now, i think about traveling the world. ...
October 21, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Do you have any anecdotes about this position? ...
October 21, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Astrocel - Filter
Hello there, My relationship of 3.5 years suddenly ended. Is there anyone who can comment on my relationships from my birth chart? Is there a problem in my natal chart? What do I need to learn? I e ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »