Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 31, 2021 | (Cancer)coolepicswag - Filter
hey everyone, i was just wondering about the compatibility of me and this person? I found it interesting how we´ve got completely opposite charts? some specific aspects stood out to me as well, I´m ju ...
October 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstrologyNeptune2001 - Filter
Sat Oct 30 Waning Crescent Leo from 20:10 Virgo Heart, aorta, blood pressure, blood circulation Yes Sunday Oct 31 Waning Crescent Virgo Pancreas, small intestine, digestive tract Yes ...
October 30, 2021 | (Leo)kkarda - Filter
I have read a lot of sources but the 12th house is sort of shunned in astrology by many. It sort of lives up to its own description of the "unseen" because I feel as if it is unseen and avoi ...
October 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)Chlwe1 - Filter
I was looking into my chart and came across a website that looked at predicators of psychic abilities in a chart I have a few, but the most interesting to me was: Jupiter in 8th House: psychic abil ...
October 29, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
I´ve read that Venus in hard aspects with Neptune could indicate high debts. Do you agree? Are there any other aspects which indicate debt? ...
October 29, 2021 | (Capricorn)KK12 - Filter
Hi there, I am in the middle of a PhD project at the University of Edinburgh where I am studying astrologers in terms of astrology as a practice that produces particular kinds of knowledge. I am c ...
October 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstrologyNeptune2001 - Filter
JUPITER IN AQUARIUS :181: :156:Aquarius is a very idealistic sign. It has a knack for seeing what’s wrong with the world, then coming up with unique and innovative ways to improve things. While Jupite ...
October 28, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Cosmette - Filter
I have a few random questions, some that I´ve been gathering in my head for some time, hopefully someone can help explain why to these as I can´t really find any answers independently so far! 1. Do ...
October 28, 2021 | (Sagittarius)SpaceCadet - Filter
I searched multiple forums and didn´t find much on squares to the Nodes. I just know they can be considered "skipped steps" but how do I figure out what the "steps" are? Anyone ...
October 28, 2021 | (Cancer)Queenangelina1 - Filter
Hello my name is Angelina, I need some help intepreting a double YOD I found in my chart I know these are rare but I would like help with what they mean if possible? help!! Neptune 24 in Sagi ...
October 27, 2021 | (Taurus)anotheralex - Filter
Hello people ✨💛 So I im ready his autobiography and I realised he almost had an obsession with service to others! I saw his sun jn the tweve house And His neptune in the sixth house Hoo just r ...
October 27, 2021 | (Sagittarius)graygray - Filter
I noticed that my birth chart says my elements are pretty equal, with air being the least present—but I think that a 7 7 7 6 split of elements is the most balance possible, so one always has to be les ...
October 27, 2021 | (Aquarius)DevM1313 - Filter
Hi everyone . My name is Devin. My whole life I’ve always lived in my own little world . I fixate on things and become obsessive , try said thing , then get bored and move onto the next thing that pe ...
October 27, 2021 | (Capricorn)Phiri - Filter
Ik trok een uurhoek op 22 oktober 2021 om 06:44 uur Wichelen Vraag : is verleidster een bedreiging voor onze relatie? Ik ben asc weegschaal Venus huisheer van weegschaal staat in 3de huis boo ...
October 27, 2021 | (Aquarius)Catch-22 - Filter
There´s a topic that has been lingering in my mind for a long time but I never took it up. A friend of me pointed out I got Nessus on my ASC which seems a very big deal. This should mean I was abus ...
October 26, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
Since I understand, in order to harmonize my South node in ♏, (I can say I´ve had too much of scorpio influence in my past and wish to get rid of it),I better start strengthening my Taurus abilities. ...
October 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstrologyNeptune2001 - Filter
MARS IN SCORPIO :155: :178:Mars Scorpios are mesmerizing and are drawn to charisma in others and intense scenarios. You´ve got the classic smoldering intensity​ and look a little dangerous, too. ...
October 26, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstrologyNeptune2001 - Filter
October 25, 2021 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
Hello everyone! I´d like to discuss with people sharing the same aspect as mine : Venus square Mars. How does it affect your love life ? Or do you know someone having this aspect ? How does ...
October 25, 2021 | (Scorpio)AstrologyNeptune2001 - Filter
Here is my natal chart! ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »